Natasha grunted. "Then you're a bitch as well, Barnes."
"Thank you, Nat. Always a pleasure."

He shook his head with a smile curled up on his lips.

His soft, shoulder-length hair was tucked neatly behind his ears and fell open in his neck.

M sat down on the ground of the boxing ring, her arms dangling from the rope railing, facing Wanda and Bucky.
Her eyes lingered on the soldier, admiring him. He had no clue how gorgeous and handsome he was when he was at peace.

Natasha stood beside her.

"So why are you interrupting our training?" She glared at the soldier with her piercing green eyes.

"I had nothing to do and got bored. Also, I wanted to see my girlfriend" he answered, looking up at the Russian with his beautiful eyes. They were bright in the warm light of the gym, a soft ocean blue.

"That's no reason" Nat scoffed "you get to spend more time with her than us. Which is unfair enough on its own."

She turned to looked down to her friend, noticing that she was eying her with a daring look.

A smile brushed the assassin's lips.

She was happy to have them both around at the compound, though she wished it was for better circumstances and a longer time, but at least they were there.

"Well, if my presence distracts you this much I'll leave you to your training again" the soldier said, rising to his feet in an attempt to leave the girls to their own, but Wanda grabbed him by the hem of his pants and pulled him back down.

He saw Marie watch her closely.

She hated it when anyone else touched him.

"Idiot. So what's up?" the Sokovian asked. She carefully looked at him, demanding to know what was going on inside of his head.

Bucky gulped.

"It's nothing. Just what I said. I got bored and wanted to see my girlfriend. Didn't know it's a crime?"

He saw the three of them watch him. They all had their right eyebrow raised. It was a weird look of unison. Each one on their own could be intimidating enough, but boy did the pressure rise when they looked at him like that at the same time.

Bucky shifted in his seat, getting uncomfortable. He felt the urgent need to grab a knife and cut the air to breathe.

M's soft voice pushed towards him. It grabbed him by the neck and pulled his mind back from travelling away.

"What's the matter, Buck?"

The sound of his name on her tongue send shivers down his spine. It was sweet as honey.

She looked at him with her gentle eyes. He saw they were speckled with splashes of green again. It suited the freckles on her face he thought were so cute. He had once attempted to count them all, but she had turned away in embarrassment.

Bucky found himself wishing the green would never leave her ever again. She was even more perfect this way.

The warm and tingling feeling of love that had manifested in his stomach rushed through his body.

It grew stronger with every passing day.

"Well, I've thought about something for the past few days now and I wanted to hear your opinion on it, doll" he finally said.

"I'm not discussing our return to Madripoor again, Buck."

He shook his head.

Typically her, thinking she had to discuss the matter again.