You're leaving me?

As soon as Matthew found out ben was moving he felt devastated his crush was leaving him. After school he drove over to Ben's house, he pulled up the drive and knocked on the door. "Hello", a deep voice boomed from a tall figure standing at the door. It was Ben's dad. "Hi sir I came to see Ben is he in?" Matthew asked. "Ben, there is someone here to see you" his father shouted Ben ran downstairs to the door as he got to the door his heart dropped and his dad went back to the living room. " What are you doing here?" He said to Matthew. "You're moving schools? Why didn't you tell me? Where are you going?" Matthew said all at once. "It has nothing to do with you, I don't want to talk to you. You say you like me then you go and send me that picture of you and Connor kissing like what the fuck man. I'm moving to have a better end to school and I heard the school I'm going to is more LGBT friendly so you don't have to worry about me anymore. Now if you don't mind I have a friend to pick up so can you please leave me alone." Ben said before he slammed the door in Matthews face. Matthew walked to his car with a tear in his eye, he got in his car and drove home. On the way home all Matthew thought about was Ben and how much it hurt that he was moving away from him. He pulled up beside his house, got out of his car and rushed through his front door and ran straight to his room. He jumped on his bed and buried his face in his pillow and cried. When he'd stopped crying he checked the time "8 o'clock I guess I best get a shower" he weeped to himself. Matthew stripped down to his boxers, connected his phone to his sound system and walked into his bathroom, he shut the door and pulled down his boxers and threw them in the laundry basket. He turned on the shower and stepped inside wincing at how cold it was, he waited a few seconds for it to warm up, he checked the temperature with his hand and when he felt how warm it was he stood under the rushing hot water. He then grabbed is soap and scrubbed his face, back, shoulders and everywhere else, after he had washed himself he picked up his shampoo and washed his hair thoroughly, he rinsed out the shampoo and applied his conditioner. After he rinsed out the conditioner he turned off the shower and reached to the handrail for the towel and he wrapped the towel around his waist. He got out of the shower and stood in front of his mirror at his bright red eyes. "Come on Matt, get over him" he said to himself. Matthew walked through to his bedroom and sat on his bed, he dried himself off and got a pair of boxers from his draws and a large shirt from his wardrobe and got into bed, he put his phone on charge and went to sleep with Ben on his mind as per usual.