Chapter 10

Hi people this is the last chapter and this book shall come to an end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akashi pov:

        After the match (i am sorry i don't dont know how to write a match hehe Aomine: just admit you are lazy author: URASAI) we all went to a food store with Shoya's team mates and rival's along with our respective teams . After that we went to the amusement park and went to the rides after it was sunset everyone went home except for the Kiseki No Sedai and Shoyo.

Third person pov:

      Everyone went home leaving the Kiseki No Sedai and Hinata who was walking home "hey Shoyo...." Aomine said having Hinata and the others turn their head towards Aomine with a question mark on their head "hmm?" Hinata asked "I was thinking... can you follow us to somewhere??" Aomine asked looking at the Kiseki No Sedai who understood what was going on. Hinata then shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't mind I told my parents I would go home late anyways" . After that was said Kuroko blindfolded Hinata and Murasakibara carried him running to somewhere. 

        When Hinata felt his eyes being removed with the black cloth he saw the most beautiful veiw he had ever seen. He saw the sunset with the mixture of the colors red and orange with alittle bit of yellow. Hinata looked over to his boyfriends and saw them looking at him "mina....what is this about?" Hinata asked "Shochii why not we enjoy what we do in the old times?" Kise asked "why not?" Hinata said pulling out his famous smile . The GOM blushed and huddled up with Hinata hugging him while enjoying the view.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello minna! We have come to the end of this book. I hope we meet at another one of my books again! See you!

Remember to stay safe and healthy!