Chapter 6

'____________' talking
"_____________"thinking

__________________________________________________________________

Third person pov:

          Its the end of training camp hinata was sad to say good bye to his  boyfriends but he knows he has to go he said his good byes and left the GOM however went to momoi and ask when are they free it turns of they have no up coming matches this few weeks they planed to go to hinatas school and surprise.

Time skip next week(sorry for all the timeskips)

Hinata pov:

           I was on the way to practice till i heard comotion everywhere i wentbto one of my classmates and ask what is going on and he said GOM is coming to my school GOM IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL i rushed to the gym and saw.....the gom playing basketball in my  volleyball gym everyone is staring at the play ok ok let me get this strait THE GOM CAME TO MY VOLLEYBALL GYM AND PLAY BASKETBALL kise saw me and he screemed and said 'SHOCHIIIIIIII'and he went to hug me like really tight then i saw everyone staring at us ok i am really embarresed right now i cant breath aomine then came up to us and thew kise away then he was like hey babe he called me babe HE CALLED ME BABE then my face went all red and i went short circute....

Akashi pov:

             Daiki called shoyo babe and now shoyos short circuite i sighed to see Daiki and kise screeming WAKE UP ARE YOU OK SHOYOOO/SHOCHII  and his teamates HINATAS SHORT CIRCUITE and panicked and shintaro was scholding daiki for macking him short circuite and atushi is still eating his snacksmand well the rest of the people there watching our game was shocked due to daiki calling shoyo babe i sigh and went to pick hinat up (bridal style😏) and said 'well are yall idoits coming or not' that sent chills down thier spine and said 'coming' we went to the nurse...

Hinatas pov :

         I woke up from the nurse bed to see gom beside the bed i tyen saw aomine and i remembered what he called me i blushed again and i remembered PRACTICE i jumped out of bed then i felt someone pulled me back on the bed and said you just woke up rest more i tured my head to see....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Hehheh sorry cliff hager❤

__________________________________________________________________hi guys sorry for not updating earlier exams are around the corner and my dad took my laptop so i cant update ealier sorry again i will try to update more often ok? Sorry gfor the last time for thr late update and i will see you guys in the next chapter bye❤