Chapter 4

"__________"thinking

'____________'talking

__________________________________________________________________

Hinata's pov:

           My eyes widened when i saw the GOM i know they saw me i tried to not make eye contact with them then i heard something that i will vever be able to tell..... 'OI IS THAT THE 7TH MIRACLE?!'   Some red head big dude said welp now all eyes are on me now well ofc my team mates are not suppriesed but the rest of the teams are i sighed and prepared my self for a whole earth quick then they said'YOU PLAY BASKETBALL AND A PART OF THE GOM?!' I then heard someone well not exacly someone its like a whole group say 'yes.....he is apperently'i turned my head and saw the GOM talking i then heard akashi say 'its nice meet you again sho....yo..' i couldnt hold my tears i then excused myself and went to my dorm....

AHOmine's pov:

                  Shoyo ran back to the dorms some how kise said to follow him well us being us we followed...we then try ear dropping we can hear sho sobbing and screaming on the pillow saying 'why...WHY I TRIED TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU GUYS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TO MY LIFE WHY...why...' i felt a pain in my chest why didnt i realise i was hurting shoyo the whole time i then felt a certain thing fell from my eye and i realise i am crying i got tp reality and saw  the rest of the GOM crying even akashi and midorima it is my first time seeing them cry.....

Hinata's pov:

              I stayed inside my dorm while sobbing i suddenly heard the door open my eyes widened i saw the GOM came in with red puffy eyes i wiped my tears and ask 'w....w..hat d...d..do you w..w..ant'i ask while stuttering i then heard something that i thought i will never hear 'we are sorry....sorry for insulting you, sorry for giving you death glares we are sorry for every thing we didnt know you felt this way'...i stared at them....trying not to make eye contact but something keeps forcing me to i have no words...i got my courage and said 'i forgave you moths ago i mean the past is the past right?...

Gom pov:

              'I mean the past is the past right?'when we heard him say those words we couldnt help our selfs anymore we ran to give him a hug he huged back and went back to the cafeteria and saw everyone staring at us.....

Hinata's pov:

                After explaining i countinue eating my food i sat next to akashi and aomine and tried to catch up with them i havent seen them in months .

Time skip to next week

Hinata's pov:

                'So...shrimpy truth or dare?' I heard i jumped from the voice and turned my head and saw not other then tsukishima 'what do you want tsukishima'i said 'aww shrimpy all i ask is truth or dare or are you a wimp?' I was pissed 'fine truth' 'who's your crush?'tsukishima ask while smirking i blushed at that question them i heard someone ask 'oya chibbi chan has a crush?OI GUYS CHIBBI CHAN OVER HERE HAS A CRUSH'and before i knew it I was surrounded by my team mates and the rest of the teams asking who is my crush and suna and tsukishima is taking black mail 😀....ok its...

Gom pov:
t i felt a
             We decided to to walk around this school when we heard a racket coming from the gym asking 'who is your crush' then we heard 'FINE its the GOM' we blushed and went inside the gym and we saw hinata blushing and we walked to him...

Hinata's pov:

                     The GOM walked towards me i am so nervos did they hear me? Will they hate me? Then before i knew i felt on hand lifting my chin then i heard 'shoyo you like us?' I i saw akashi.
Akashi is the one lifting my chin 'shoyo look at me'i hessitated but i still did 'let me ask you again you like us?' I blushed at that question then i felt i am being lifted i saw kise lifting me up then i heard 'we will borrow him for today' then i heard 'HUH WHEN WERE YOU HERE'i saw kuroko i was being carried out of the gym then we arrived at a privet place kise put me down i and i felt twelve pair of arms at my body i turned my head to see musakibara huging me  i then turned to my right to see kise with huging my waist and my left is aomine also doing the same thing midorima is holding my right arm and kuroko doing the same thing to my left arm and i lastly i turned my head infront to see akashi staring at me he lifted my chin and ask 'shoyo i will ask again do you like us?' (Authors note:yea they know hinata likes them they like him also but they want to hear it from hinata himself so yea)i hessitated i stare at the floor then akashi said 'shoyo look at me ' i hessitated but i gave up i looked up and made eye contact i took a breath and said ' i do like you guys in a romantic way ' i blushed when i said that then i felt a pair of lips touched mine akashi is kissing me...AKASHI SEJIUO IS KISSING ME my eyes widened in shock as i felt akashi's lips on mine i gave up and closed my eyes and kissed back after 5 minutes we broke the kiss and they let go i then heard them say 'hinata shoyo will you be our boy friend'....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
__________________________________________________________________

hi guys i will stop the story here i will update tommorow ❤

Bye❤