II: White Christmas

II: White Christmas

Third POV

Late evening approached, everyone was gathered in the main lounge including Katsuki.

the elevator doors finally dinged revealing the three that should've come home a couple of hours ago. "We're back everyone!" Mina exclaimed with multiple bags in her hand, out following Izuku and Uraraka who had the same number.

"You guys have been gone for quite a while, what's the holdup?" Katsuki questioned,.

Only to earn  the same sly look from the girls as before, "We were setting up downstairs the entire time and might've had a small pit stop on the way up here, right Midoriya?" Mina giggled, nudging the boy on the shoulder, earning a squeak and faint spread of pink on his cheeks."

Izuku cleared his throat, feeling Katsuki's sharp gaze on him to confirm mina's statement, simply nodding, "Yeah, just a small pit stop."  slowly making his way over to one of the couches.

Katsuki was gonna say something, but Kirishima tapped his shoulder, pointing at Yaoyorozu who had a stack of papers ready to be signed, "I need to fill something out but we leave in 30'." The blond instructed, earning nods from his subordinates.

Izuku face just wouldn't calm down, the pink painted onto his cheeks could've surpassed Mina's hair while he stared down into his lap, feeling his hand run down his sweatpants overlaid thigh.

Underneath the puffy outfit he'd put on was something a little more scandalous. How he agreed to buy and wear such a thing was a blur.

~Flashback~

While Uraraka gripped onto Izuku's sleeve, Mina roamed the store, looking for a general piece of lingerie for Izuku.

"You guys I'm not sure what's the purpose of all of this..." He murmured, covering up the lower half of his face with his shirt collar, embarrassed to be dragged around a bright red and pink shop.

Mina raised her brow, her hands tight on the white set.

"Midoriya, if there's one thing we've all picked up on it's the fact that you drive the boss and his dick crazy just by standing there, but if he sees you in one of these outfits?"

"Ooh~!" Uraraka faked moaned, making Izuku blush harder than before, his gaze then panning back to Mina who pulled out a red, ribbon-like version.

"Imagine this you guys-; Izuku is at home and it's late at night." She starts all whisper-like, "Then Katsuki shows up, their bedroom all dark, but when the lights flicker on.."

"There you are, the shining star wrapped up in nothing but red ribbon lingerie!"

That was Izuku's tipping point, the idea of that made him nervous beyond belief, his body shivering in fright.

"That's too much for him, Mina! The poor boy is shaking." Uraraka urged with a reluctant smile, lightly patting Izuku's back simply telling him to breathe.

Mina groaned, "Fine, then we'll go a little less my taste and a little more his." Upset that neither of her companions agreed with the ribbon idea.

They kept wandering around the store, nothing really interesting Izuku until his eyes caught Izuku's eyes until they reached the back.

Once his eyes caught a glimpse of it, he couldn't go back. It was a two-in-one-piece outfit, the top portion being a white waist-length lace robe/ also be a fluffy lace tube top, with the collar and wrists being fluffy white fur. The bottom half was upper-thigh satin shorts with garter belt stockings that had mini dark red bows along with the attachment straps.

"You like that one?' Mina suddenly spoke up startling the green-haired boy who slowly shook his head yes, "I guess it's kind of nice..." lifting the sleeves for both girls to see.

"Great! Then we'll buy it." Uraraka clapped elatedly, picking it off of the rack and over to the checkout line. Izuku slowly followed behind, hoping for the best.

~Flashback Over~

10 vehicles finally arrived at the main gate of the main homes' compound, home time couldn't have possibly come any sooner. That nervous wreck Izuku was only getting stronger when intrusive and bothersome thoughts prevented him from what he wanted to try out that evening with Katsuki.

Katsuki and he entered the home, the first thing was heading upstairs to get ready for bed, after all, they both had a pretty big day tomorrow. Izuku going around to ask for Christmas wish lists and Katsuki had some unwanted meeting according to the others.

With the blond sitting on the bed, removing his suit jacket, but maintained eye contact with the viridian-haired boy who had a certain look in his eyes, slowly approaching the bedside.

"Can I help you, Izuku?" a low spine chilling hum echoed from Katsuki who used his index finger to call Izuku over, "You look scared."

Izuku was terrified, seriously rethinking his decision, but he couldn't deny one thing. And that was Mina's idea sounded kinda nice, making his body feel hot.

Only question was, would Katsuki feel the same way as Uraraka predicted?

Only one way to find out. Izuku narrowed his eyes, pushing Katsuki back and onto the bed, the red-eyed male being pleasantly surprised that Izuku was taking the lead when he felt his shirt get untucked and slowly unbuttoned following his belt.

"You're crossing dangerous waters if you continue," Katsuki noted, giving just one warning to the boy who was beginning to unzip Katsuki's pants.

Izuku let out a seductive giggle, "Hm? but I haven't even gotten undressed myself." slipping off Katsuki pants and beginning to undo his own clothing.

One by one each item of clothing got discarded onto the floor beneath them and with each removal, Katsuki's eyes widened as his cock got even harder by the seconds.

In mere seconds that look of confusion turned into a look of lust and obsession; his hand instantly latching onto Izuku's waist while the other traced the exposed parts of the boy's body.

Warm breaths tickled Izuku's neck, feeling Katsuki whisper into his ear, "Fuck Izuku, if you keep this up I'll see to it that you won't even get to leave this bedroom." Slowly preparing to kiss down Izuku's neck.

Outside, snow began to fall once more, the residents of the main home were gonna get a white Christmas, in more ways than just one.