❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖

Start from the beginning

"Welcome back, Onii-sama!"

She cheerily smiled as she stood in front of her older brother. Her violet eyes shine lovely as she shows him the innocent and childish things she was tasked to do. Tadashi looked around the room, scanning the objects that were misplaced on the floor. Toys, crayons, gadgets, and a picture book. He was okay with her learning new things, but it's best to keep her reading habit to a minimum. Especially books that are of higher level at her age. "What were you doing?" he asks as he fixes his gaze at her. "I was reading the new picture book I brought!" she exclaimed as she grabs the picture book from the floor.

"I thought you already knew the story of red riding hood." He stated in an undertone, making Cassandra sweatdropped a little. "I-I really love the story, so I brought another copy that looks more pretty!" she reasoned out. Tadashi more or less knew she was hiding something, but he knows that pushing the problem any further will only cause a ruckus for both of them. Tadashi crouches down to meet her height level as he tilts his head to the side a bit.

"You love big brother, don't you?" he questions with a faint smile on his face. Yes, he did ask. But for Cassandra that wasn't a question. More like a command that she needs to obey. And everybody in this house knows how the head of the family dearly cherishes his sister. That the only thing they could do was stand and watch. Without any further restraints, Cassandra smiled the best she could as she answered him. "Yes! I love my big brother so much!"

That's what he wanted to hear. "Me too," he smiled as he patted her head gently, then stood up. "It's time for you to go to bed. You still have school tomorrow." Tadashi stated, "Yes, Goodnight, Onii-sama." Cassandra waved as her older brother left her room and closed the door. After a minute of him leaving the room, the girl sighed in relief as she clutched her chest. 'That was close...'

While Tadashi was heading towards his room, he was greeted by a familiar person that owes him a lot. "Welcome back, Master." Tadashi turns his head on his shoulder to see Arata, the boy he took in.

The boy had black hair and golden eyes that by the moment when they first met, he reminded Tadashi of someone else

The boy had black hair and golden eyes that by the moment when they first met, he reminded Tadashi of someone else. If Arata had a lighter skin tone, then he would resemble that person. The boy was in his pajamas, it looked like he rushed over from his bed just to see Tadashi.

"You're still awake at this time?" Tadashi asks, "I took a nap 2 hours ago, and I don't feel tired after I woke up." Arata answered, only gaining a hum of response from Tadashi. "Go back to bed, You and Cassandra still have school tomorrow," Tadashi said before he turns his head in front of him and started walking away. "Yes, master."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-Next Day-