MANIK'S SUIT

(Riya comes to him and smiles brightly at him, which he warmly reverts

(Riya comes to him and smiles brightly at him, which he warmly reverts.)

Manik- So? Excited?

Riya- Umm, excited, yes. And nervous too, yes.

Manik- Just relax, okay? Insaan se hi shaadi hone wali hai tumhari.

[Manik- Just relax, okay? You are getting married to a human only.]

Riya- I didn't mean that Manik. I am just nervous and stressed because this is a new journey and relationship. But we are happy. That's what matters, right?

Manik- Of course. So let's meet others. They are all waiting.

Riya- Sure.

(Riya is about to walk further when Manik offers his hand to her and smiles, looking at her. She gives him a warm smile, puts her hand in his hand, and they walk together to their families. Manik and Riya are again and again stealing glances at each other and smiling, which is being noticed by Cabir and Mukti.)

Cabir- Dekh li Bhai ki smile? A genuine smile, actually?

[Cabir- So did you see Bro's smile? A genuine smile, actually.]

Mukti- Tujhe ye lagta hai naa ki ye shaadi deal ki vajhe se nahi honi chahiye thi?

[Mukti- You feel they should not have got married just for the deal, right?]

Cabir- Mukti, I cannot change anything, but I can be happy for my brother. And that I am.

Mukti- I don't know what to do, Cabir. I guess everything will get better with time.

Cabir- Of course. It will.

(Riya and Manik come there and greet each other's family. Neyonika is still cold towards Riya, but Riya doesn't let that spoil her mood. Meanwhile, Harshad is looking at Mukti with lustful eyes and moves forward to approach her.)

Harshad- You are Mukti Malhotra, right? Manik Malhotra's younger sister?

Mukti- Yes! And you are Riya Bhabhi's elder brother, right?

[Mukti- Yes! And you are Riya's elder brother, right?]

Harshad- Of course. But why are we addressing each other with our relations to them? Humara khud ka bhi koyi relation ho sakta hai right. So hi. I am Harshad Dixit.

[Harshad- Of course. But why are we addressing each other with our relations to them? We can form a relationship between us, too, right? So hi. I am Harshad Dixit.]