At night, sana entered in the captain room and exclaimed with joy!

Sana: haye haye kitna sundar hai ye room! Asli rani wali feeling aa Rahi hai aab toh! Thank youuu bigg boss!

( Aww how beautiful this room is! I am feeling like a real queen ।   Thank you Big Boss!)

Sid smiled... He was looking at her from a little distance!

Her excitement made his heart happy too!

She is super adorable, his heart really admired her.

.

Sid's pov❤️

Today I am feeling an unknown kind of happiness!  I don't know why!

Today's task had changed something between me and shehnaaz!

I never made friends so soon... I never connected with someone in such a short time.

But she is really different... I felt a different type of connection with her from our first meet.

Last night when she was murmuring that she wants to talk to me, I felt a sudden kind of happiness!

That's why i initiated to talk with her today!  I tried to make her understand that I also want to talk with her..

But the way we clicked so soon and became friends with such a comfort, is something unbelievable for a guy like me!

Because I was always a man who makes less but true friends after knowing about them!

But this girl, she is changing me and honestly I am liking the changes!

Today her behaviour in the task was shocking for me!

In her first day, she said that she likes paras but today the way she talked with him, was showing her pure dislike towards paras!

I am really confused about this thing... And I will surely ask her about it...

.

It was night...

Sid was already laying in the captain room's bed and waiting for sana!

Sana was giggling with asim and vishal...

He made a face and turned...

After some time,

Sana came and laid in her side!

She saw that he wasn’t moving or talking!  So she thought he must have slept.

So, she also tried to sleep but stopped when she heard his voice!

Sid:

Toh tune decide kar liya hai ki bas ek do logo ko hi attention degi? 

( So you have decided that you will give attention only to one or two people?)

Sana didn’t understand!  So she asked...

Sana: Matlab? ( What do you mean? )

Sid looked at her and then said...

Sid:

Matlab pehle din tune paras ko attention diya as you said that you like him.

( I mean , on the first day you gave attention to Paras as you said you like him.)

Aaj tujhe asim or vishal bhi accha lag raha hai toh unko attention de rahi hai...

( Today you are liking asim and vishal।  So you are giving them attention!)