ɾԋιɳҽʂƚσɳҽ ҽყҽʂ

Start from the beginning

"sooo uhm you see, this woman is paying me SO don't kill her"

"you killed the man", his voice was as expressionless as his face.

"yeah so what?" I looked at him not getting why he mentioned the man and then it made click. "OHH- he was supposed to pay you?"

The man nodded.

"oh...uhm, that's a shame I guess. Now give me the woman."

The man turned to the woman and pulled out a needle to stab her. I quickly got in front of the woman.

"what are you doing there? get out of the way I have to kill the woman"

"I can't believe I am saying this but..I can not let you kill this woman"

"fine then I'll kill both of you", the man bluntly stated and then pulled another needle out.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and searched for a reason why he couldn't kill me. But there wasn't any reason why he wouldn't be allowed to kill me. 

"you know..uhm how about this- she could pay me and you now and afterwards you can kill her"

The man held his finger to his chin and made a thinking face. One minute later he looked at me again and agreed. I sighed in relief and mentally patted myself for being such a smart person sometimes.

"okay, let's wake her up", I said and kneed down to the woman's body.

After 10 minutes of me and the man shaking the body around and throwing cold water onto her she finally woke up.

"wh..what happened?"

"surprise shawty! we are letting you live!", I say with a cheerful voice.

"really?!", the woman cheered and trued to stand up.

"no", the black haired man said.

"you're no fun", I hissed and then explained what me and the man agreed on.

"s..so I'm gonna end up dead?"

"bingo"

"and what if I won't give you money?" the woman smiled proudly and seemed satisfied with herself.

"you couldn't possibly be this dumb. He will kill you.", I answer and look up to the man who stared coldly at the woman.

"oh", she said and her smile quickly vanished.

"now hurry, I don't have the whole day time for your nonsense", the man says annoyed.

--⍆timeskip

After the woman finally gave up and handed us the money, the emotionless man killed her and the rest of the guests and we made our way out. 

"that was fun! we should be partners again in the future!", I say hopping out of the new casino full of corpses. 

"no", the man said while picking up the incoming call on his phone.

"hello guess who~" a masculine voice on the other side of the line said.

"I told you to stop calling me", the man beside me said.

"yeah but I am doing it anyways" the voice answered amused.

It was a familiar voice but it took me a while to realise who that voice belonged to.

"HISOKA?", i blurted out quickly covering my mouth again.

"y/n my dear! took you long enough", Hisoka said.

"I tried my best to forget your clown face, now get out of the car", I say looking to the car in front of us.

Hisoka got out and smiled like he always did.

"I'm here to pick my Illumi up", he said and walked towards us.

"illumi?" I repeat and look over to the man next to me. "oh you are illumi! you are a Zoldyck, right?"

"yes and you are from the Kurayami family, right?"

"mhm", i nod and look at Hisoka again. His smile is the creepiest smile in the whole world.

"well then, I better get going now. It's getting late. It was nice meeting you Illumi, and Hisoka...well uhm bye"

I turn around and walk home.

"I can drive you home, dear y/n", Hisoka yells after me and waits for an answer.

"I'd rather eat dirt", I respond and make my way home.

🀦

963 words

thank you for reading again

dont forget to vote and comment;)

.

.

.

sister...

you need to stop bragging about how you got Bennett on your first pull or I'll actually throw your phone off a cliff and murder you while you're sleeping

bye😊

🔪

♪ღ♪*•

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪