Chapter 5: A Trip Down Memory Lane...

Narrator's POV

A white portal appeared out of no where and came from no where. It was black and white, swirling together mixing with each other. As it created this grey surface almost fully replacing the white but not fully. As small blotches of white still remain in the pool of swirling black and grey. Looking at the portal will entrance anyone from young to old no matter the cost. As a person would look at it it's as if you get sucked in into the cyclone of monotone colors. The cyclone looked dangerous as you never know who what's on the other side. Or who will be it's next victim...

Suddenly in a flash of light a green haired boy was spat out of the black and white portal

Suddenly in a flash of light a green haired boy was spat out of the black and white portal. He was thrown onto the ground with great force but not enough to harm him. He landed face first to the ground causing his body to lay flat unto the ground. Making a noticeable "thud" noise as he made contact with said ground.

Izuku lifted his face up from the ground, small granules of dust on his face. He lifted himself up from the fall before falling back down again. Noticing how his arms were a bit hurt from the fall and decided to move his torso. Making it lay flat on his back as he looked at the ceiling with beady eyes.

Before he could think too himself he heard of "swooshing" noises com from in front of him. He lifted his head up too see what's in front of him. And he saw that the portal was slowly shrinking in size. Before slowly but surely vanishing from thin air. The once large black and white portal had just vanished in a poof.

Izuku saw this and reacted like nothing had happened since he wasn't as surprised anymore. He was planning on laying his head back flat on the ground and gaze at the white ceiling. Before his plan was interrupted by the presence of a light above him. He was confused and dreading what's ahead of him.

"Huh? Why is it s-so bright here?" Izuku thought to himself in intrigue.

He winced at the sudden glare of light that came in front of him. He then blocked the light from glaring at his eyes even more by using his right hand.

"I-It's s-so annoying...W-Whatever this l-light maybe i-it's well over a-a few dozen watts!" Izuku thought to himself before suddenly getting up.

He then sat down on the ground in an crossed legged position. He rubbed both of his dry eyes to elicit some type if moisture so the irritation might stop. After that he focused on tidying himself up a bit. Rubbing off some dust off his uniform top and bottom. Before moving on to his face by rubbing it with a napkin.

Izuku then placed the napkin he had back to his coat pocket and ruffled his uniform a bit once more. As he started getting up using his left arm to support himself as he did so. He then was finally stood up and removed some dirt once more from his shoulders. Surprisingly not looking forward yet to behold at the sight.