Raphael stands and walks towards his room. "I do not think I need to protect her... she seems fine on her own. It makes me wonder if she really needs me."

   Draconian furrows his eyebrows, "I've come to realize they'll never need us. They'll just have to want us."

——-

They left the following morning; sneaking through the empty dark streets of the early morning. Everyone was asleep except for the palace guards and enforcement officers who patrolled the empty streets.

The warriors were impressed with the vast city. Most of the skyscrapers were made from gold and iron. The stone and marble walkways showed of the empires wealth; if you looked over the horizon on the iced hills you could see mansions and cottages alike.

"These females have established their country well. It seems very wealthy and peaceful." Kistich mumbles from his place in the shadows.

   Veil chuckles, "If their earth was ran by women we most likely wouldn't have been able to take them."

   Draconian agrees. These women are strong and infiltrating their barriers into the planet was nearly impossible. It had taken them a month to find their way through the force fields; he had no doubt that their chances of breaking into the palace were slim. Especially now that they know Draconian and his warriors have snuck onto their planet.

  Mart had snuck around the other side to inspect the guards and how long their shifts were.

   "I've never seen anything like this, general. They practice rigorously. They've learned almost every combative technique in this universe. This should be impossible." The awe in his voice startled Draconian.

   Mart wasn't easily impressed, none of them were. Being the apex predator had boosted their pride but he started to think that they were now the prey.

   "They have five to ten guards at every entrance. They switch every four hours insuring they get some sleep. They practice their combat techniques at 6:30 every morning for the first shift and then 8:30 every morning for the second shift. They must have hundreds of thousands of warriors, general. Apparently they give these women an option; to work or to train. My guess is the vast majority of these women were abused and now seek solace in self defense."

   "Very good, Mart. Give me the castle layout." Draconian watches two enforcers head their way and tells everyone to sink further into the shadows. Which wasn't easy for seven to eight foot tall giants.

   "It's a fortress; the staff stays on the lower two levels where the basement and staff quarters are. The middle two floors are reserved for guests and diplomats; should they choose to reside in the palace. The next two floors are specialized training floors with top equipment and trainers. It seems they have somewhat copied our use of combative intelligence. The next three to four floors are the ball room, dining hall, conference and court area, indoor swimming pool used to simulate underwater battles, and a tea room for private meetings. The last two floors are reserved for the empires highest ranking individuals such as the Queens council and the Queen herself. There are only two members of the council who live off the grounds but it seems they visit daily and even stay overnight some nights. Most of their military weapons are located on the fifth and sixth levels; the outside of the palace is barred with three different walls. The outer rim, the middle rim, and the center rim. Each wall is built from iron and has guards as well as large military weapons posted on each wall. Personally, general, I feel as though these walls are impenetrable."

  Draconian growls under his breath, their military leader was a genius, an annoyingly good genius.

"One hell of a general, huh?" Kitsch snorts.