"You," 

I look up at him when he tries to say something, his eyes are staring at my soul as I stare back at him, I gulp to ease the tension between the stares but my heart can't calm. 

"Do you have a picture of you when you're pregnant?" 

He asks softly, my heart almost stops beating on what he asks, I blink before answering. 

"Yes, I have." 

He hums again and continues to play my hair, so he wants to see me in my stage of pregnancies? Good thing Callie took a lot of it for future purposes guess this is where I can use it. I clear my throat when he didn't say anything before I resume talking. 

"The twins grow healthier and they're good boys, they never disobey me oh except when they are provoked. The twins are strong too!" 

I brag and smile. 

"I enrolled them in a dojo class and oh remember South? He also trains the twins, he spent almost his time playing with the twins no wonder those two are tough, even their sensei acclaim that on their age they're considered as special, both exceed in martial arts and other sport like judo, aikido, jujitsu, and kickboxing." 

Gesturing my fingers to him as I count the sports where my twins are good at, I smile and unconsciously look up at him with a smile. He looks at me with his soft lilac orbs, a satisfying reaction to my actions is flustered in it. 

"Oh, they're smart too! Wakashi excels in science while Wakana excels in mathematics! They're both good at language too! Those two always do their best in academics. I don't even think that Wakana comes after me." 

I laugh, of course, there's no way that Wakana would take after me, his father use to teach me calculus before, now I know where he get that. I remember Wakana teaching Wakashi in his math assignment before because his brother's forte is not mathematics. They end up tutoring one another because just like Wakashi, Wakana is not that good in science. 

"They've never been a headache to me, they always try to understand my career and everything that I do." 

I stop talking after realizing what the three of us have been through. My twins suffer from all my decisions before too. 

"Those two can't sleep without me, they're afraid of syringe too since I'm a nurse I always have a syringe in my clothes." 

I laugh, the first time that the two experienced an injection, they cried for hours while hugging South and didn't want me to touch them since they say I tricked them with 'It's just like an ant bite.' pain that I told them. 

"They love animals too! They fond of Wakasa to be exact." 

My eyes widened after what I said, I forgot that I named my white leopard next to him. I clear my throat when he didn't react and continued talking, this is awkward. Now I feel nervous because of his stolid feedback. Why did I even name my pet next to him again?

"The twins avoid asking questions about their father, but there are times when their curiosity plays." I start again knowing how inquisitive my twins can be. 

"But whenever I can't answer them, they try to divert my attention, that's when I realize how selfish I become all those years." 

I whispered my eyes loom, the twins always adjust for my needs that's why I didn't realize that I steal the years where they should develop a bond with Waka. I gulp again and pinch my fingers a bit. 

"They've been bullied because they don't have their father but you know it's okay Waka if you don't want to take responsibility for them." 

I look back at him when he stop caressing my hair, I saw how his jaw clenched and his gaze become sharp with my statement. Why would I expect something so big like that? Years passed all things change.