"Cielo, Where's my twins?"

I ask him still helmet in tack on my head. I pant trying to calm myself from everything that's happening.

I look back at South with nothing but my malevolent tact, his demoniac expression earlier becomes soft at the moment he notices me.

"Stella you're here! Grazioso!"

He exclaimed graciously, but I was not in the mood to welcome him warmly the way he did it. I hold the katana tighter as I point it at him.

"Cielo my twins are missing!"

I exclaimed, making the other executives stunned. Cielo looked at me with such a worried and dark facade.

The whole place was totally silent as I confronted South. No one dared interrupt us. Only the sound of rain could be heard as I waited for his answer. 

"You What?! You lost the twins?!"

Now he's the one who's panicking? this fucker, he didn't know?! I bite my lips out of frustration.

"Fuck Cielo! Find my twins!"

I can't calm down. My hands are trembling, now that I've seen how big this fight is. Anything is necessary to take down the other deity.

Shit! If they won't give me my twins, I'll just slaughter this place into pieces.

"What happened, Stella?! Why didn't you inform me that you were coming!?"

He shouted back. I pointed the katana more at his neck before answering. 

"I just got back from my Hawaii trip with my twins to come straight to Japan, but the moment we stepped out of the airport, someone drugged me!" 

I shout back at him, I'm eager to find my twins,

I look back when my eyes catch familiar features; white-blond hair, long eyelashes, even the rain couldn't hide those features that I imprint in my memories. 

I run immediately to the guy that abduct my twins, He's not wearing a mask, now I can clearly see the scars on his side lips.

My white leopard instantly follows me, the moment I close our distance I grab his neck.

I clenched my jaw and stared at him. 

"Where are my twins?" But he just laughed annoyingly at my question. 

"You got in here fast, mommy." 

He answered, that's when I saw the metal pipe he was holding. 

"See my white leopard beside me?" I pointed it out, and he saw how hostile my pet was to him. 

"One wrong move and you'll lose four of your limbs."

I threatened before I threw him on the ground and pinned him. Wakasa immediately growled at him. 

"Where are my twins?" 

I asked again. Wakasa leans closer to him, making him get caught in his sharp fangs.

"Fuck Koko! Get her children!"

The one he called got my twins. That's when I realized it was Koko.

He looked mature, and I could tell that something had changed. Where is Inui anyway?

"Nilla-chan?"

I heard Koko but my attention is on my twins. It's like a big knife finally leave my chest the moment I saw my twins.

"Wakasa get them."

I murmured to my white leopard. I look at my twins who have some scratches on them. I gritted my teeth and point my katana at him.