4 | Karma, Should I Say?

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you sure filled your stapler bullets fully!"
He checked the inner side of the stapler and began stapling her uniform multiple times.

"This is getting boring."
He pouted and unexpectedly stapled her hand instead.

Byeol screamed as loudly as she could when she felt the shape of pointy metal ends of the stapler entering her skin.

"Shut the fuck up!"
He slammed her head onto the table that had her stationery emptied on.

Luckily, Byeol closed her eyes just in time.

If not, her mechanical pencil would have pierced through her black pupil.

However, she felt a warm substance flowing out through her nose.

Is it blood?

She got up slowly and touched her nose with her fingertips, only to see patches of red liquid on it.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this or the next time my friends and I will come for you."
He threatened and just in time a teacher walked past the classroom.

Taeyang noticed the taller figure outside of the classroom and used the penknife to cut his palm before dropping it onto the floor.

"BYEOL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF?!"
Taeyang pretended to be concerned for Byeol and started to wipe her tears.

"BYEOL!"
The female English teacher, Mdm Eun hastily ran over.

"What happened?"
Mdm Eun asked Byeol but, she was unable to form words out of her mouth while the blood flowing out from her nose, slowly trickled down to her lips.

"I don't know! When I reached the classroom, I saw her emptying her pencil case and hurting herself. I tried to stop her but, she wouldn't stop from doing so."
Taeyang explained and suddenly winced at the pain in his palm. What a great actor.

"Taeyang! Did you injure yourself?"
Mdm Eun noticed the huge cut on his palm.

"It's alright, Mdm Eun. We should bring Byeol to the med bay first. I'm fine on my own."
Taeyang reassured and Mdm Eun nodded while the both of them supported Byeol to the med bay.

= [ time skip ] =

The nice med bay nurse helped Byeol treat her wounds gently which made Byeol tear a little.

She cleaned the ink from Byeol's face, gave Byeol a new set of uniform to change into, tied her hair into cute braids, gave her some small snacks and told some stories to her. 

"Byeol, you are very pretty so, don't cry okay?"
The nurse patted her head and she sniffed while she nodded profusely. It felt as if Byeol's grandmother was taking care of Byeol herself that kind of feeling.