The green blood smelled like garbage and acid. It was soaking into her clothes and she was more than ready to head home after an impossibly long day. But she had one more thing to check up on.

She contacted Ellie through her comm. "Finished with the sleaze ball. What was the other thing that needed my attention?"

Ellie spoke quickly, "Border disturbance on the outer rim of terra county. Two or three male aliens trying to break through the barrier and enter. No information on how they broke through our atmospheric security walls."

Sophie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. They shouldn't have been able to land on Vruz. The atmospheric security walls destroyed any ship without clearance. So how did they sneak in?

"I'll check it out." Sophie replied as she began a slow jog to a transportation tube. They had copied their alien captors idea of tube traveling and it surprisingly worked well for their people.

"I'm sending back up to meet you there." Ellie spoke before disconnecting.

    Sophie had a feeling something was off. The facts weren't adding up. She jumped into the tube and shot downwards into the cold ground. She hugged her cloak closer to her.

    When she resurfaced she was met with the harsh cold. Light snow landed onto her hair and her eyelashes as she looked around. Ten yards to the left there was a single lamppost shining against the white snow.

     Twenty yards behind her there is loud smacks against the shield. She turns around to see large black figures trying to smash through the force fields. One was wielding a large axe that the large figure was striking against the wall, another laid on the ground as if he were bored. The third figure was crouched down observing the wall.

     Sophie stood extremely still. She didn't want to alert them to her presence. In the off chance that they might break through the force field, three very large aliens outnumbered a very small Sophie.

    She was doing an amazing job of staying perfectly quiet and still when two of her warriors appeared around the corner behind her, laughing loudly. The three figures snapped their heads towards Sophie.

   Three very large male aliens, that were not supposed to be there stared at them and the largest was an unexpected surprise. The male that had stopped her back on Lorena's planet. Her eyes widened as he dropped his axe. There was a small fracture in the force field and he dug his hands through to try and rip it apart.

   This wasn't good. Sophie's adrenaline began to pump. If he was here that meant Ana's general was as well.

   "You two! Here now!" She commanded.

  The two ran to their general. They were fairly new recruits who had only learned one third of their combative training. They wouldn't receive much help if they comm'd in to Ellie for more back up, considering how far from the capitol they are.

    "When they break through that force field, which they will." She said when they gave her doubtful looks. "You two try to take down the others while I take the big one."

  They looked worried but they obliged. "Yes general!"

    She started to back up as the cracks of the force field widened. It was about to give way and she needed to lead him to somewhere that would give her upper hand.

   She grabs the dagger hidden in the strap on her thigh just as the male breaks the force field. His chest heaves as he approaches her. His companions try to get him to stop but he payed them no mind. There's a look in his eye, a wild look as if he was starving.

    So she did as any person would do. She took off running in the opposite direction. Knowing he would follow her.

   Sophie was counting on it.

   He lunged for her and she dove to the right rolling onto her back just as he grabbed for her. She wrapped her legs around his big arm and held his hand with hers. She locked her feet against his neck and pulled.

   Hu grunted but managed to shake her off. She stood quickly and drew her dagger in front of her. He chuckled darkly and beckoned her with his hand to come to him.

   Cocky bastard she thought. She launched herself at him. Slice, thrust, block, slice, slice, block. He blocked every single jab and gave it back to her tenfold with his punches.

  She could tell he was still holding back even if he was hitting her a little harder than she could take. He wasn't giving her everything he had and annoyed her.

   She growled in frustration as he grabbed both of her arms in a firm hold and thrusted her back towards him. She hissed as he chuckled in her ear.

   "So full of fire." He trailed his nose down her neck and then nuzzled his face into her.

   She gasped and shivered. He let go of one of her arms and dropped his hand to her belly; pushing her back against his front. She felt it; his large presence pressing against her spine but didn't dare move. She tried to ignore the excitement but she couldn't.

   "What do you want?" She demanded.

    He released her other arm and hugged her tightly towards him with the other.

   Sophie felt so warm, enveloped in safety. She shook it off fairly quickly.

   "To claim you." He dragged his lips up her neck and to her ear, "to fuck you right here right now. Ruin you for any other. Watch you stretch to take my cock." He grunted.

    She sucked in a breath quickly as her lips parted in surprise. He rose up to his full height as she pushed away from him. He smirked down at her; his eyes raked down her hungrily.

  "You don't even know me. You're insane." She scoffed.

    He hummed. "Maybe." He backed her up into a large Boulder.

   "Or maybe I just know what I want." He smirked as she glared at him.

  Was he being serious right now? He must be fucking crazy she thought. But somewhere deep in her... she liked it. Appreciated it, even.

   "I won't take you now... but someday soon you'll be mine little one." He growled lightly, taking one last appreciative look at her before disappearing into the snow.

  Sophie made a promise to herself. The next time she sees that handsome bastard she'll punch him in the face again.