Chapter 38

A/N - This chapter contains explicit content. If you are uncomfortable with this, please skip over the part, the part will have warnings before and after the explicit part. Thank You. 

TOM'S POV

I was setting up the last bits of the ritual, Hadrian was down stairs getting ready and meeting with the goblins. Both Hadrian and I had agreed to where traditional white robes, nothing underneath, after the initial bonding ceremony it was agreed that we would consummate the bond right after, hence why we were having the bonding within the manor. I double checked everything to make sure nothing would go wrong, there was a light knock on the door before two goblins and Hadrian entered the room.

"Tom... this is beautiful," Harry awed, the goblins also looked mildly impressed, I smiled at him before holding out my hand to him, he smiled back at me before taking my hand and standing in the middle of the runic circle with me. I watched Hadrian completely take in the room, I had decorated the room with white candles and white flowers from the garden, vines hung around the room as well making the room seem more like an outdoor gazebo instead of the ritual room deep within the manor. 

I recognized the two goblins that stood by the door to witness the ceremony, I had set up everything we needed for the ceremony onto a small alter also in the center of the circle. There on the alter was a small bowl of the potion, a ritual blade, and two rings, one of which was Hadrian's courtship ring, the other a ring Hadrian had found for me. We took each others hands and gripped them tightly before I begun the chant. 

"Dedo me tibi, religo vitam meam tibi, ligo mentem meam tibi, ligao animam meam ad te, ligao totum meum tibi. In aeternum amabo te, adstringo meque tibi devoveo. Amare ac fovere, tueri. Ita fiat fiat." 

I chanted, keeping my eyes locked on Hadrian. Once I was finished Hadrian began to chant the same thing, he too kept his eyes on me as he began to smile. As he finished the chant I grabbed the dagger and cut his palm before handing the blade to him, he cut my palm as well as we the joined our hands again and began to chant. 

"Hoc sanguine semper nos obligamus, protegere, amare, fovere. Sic fiat fiat." 

I then grabbed the potion and took a long drink of it before handing it to Hadrian for him to finish, he gulped it down before putting the bowl down and grabbed the ring that he picked for me, he slid it onto my finger. I then grabbed his ring and slid it one. We closed our eyes before continuing the bonding. 

"Amare et ligare in perpertuum. Sic fiat fiat. Mote fiat. Mote fiat."

We chanted once again before feeling our magic flare and bind together, I could feel the magic around us flare before slowly starting to settle. We waited for the magic to completely calm down before opening our eyes. We made eye contact and I felt the bond completely snap into place making me take a sharp inhale, Hadrian did the same but with a startled laugh instead. 

I leaned forward and connected our lips, I swiped my tongue against the seam of his mouth, he eagerly opened his mouth allowing me to swipe my tongue into his mouth, I sucked onto his tongue before slowly pulling away, I pulled on his bottom lip with my teeth before completely separating. I could feel Hadrian's mild embarrassment, he glanced at the door to which I did the same to see the goblins writing something down. Alnock walked over to us and handed me our marriage certificate stating that we were indeed technically married, and were bonded together magically. "Thank you, may your gold forever flow," I said with a small smile of thanks, Hadrian took the paper from my hands and smiled widely at it, "Congratulations on your bonding, may your enemies fall at your feet, Lord Gaunt," with that the goblins swept out of the room. 

I turned to Hadrian and lifted him into my arms before shadow stepping us into our bedroom, Hadrian clung onto me as I made the short distance to the bed. I set Hadrian down onto the bed before kissing him senseless.   

!EXPLICIT CONTENT!

Hadrian groaned from underneath me as I continued to suck and nip at his neck littering it with patches of marks. I slid his robe off and admired the view of Hadrian's flushed skin, I bent down and kissed him again as I felt him fiddle with my robe before it began to slide from my body. I pulled away once again to see Hadrian panting and glancing down at my body, I watched as his already rosy cheeks got more so. 

I chuckled as I nipped his neck, *Like what you see?* I hissed into his ear, he shivered in response as I then continued to suck on his neck to create another mark. He groaned and arched up into me causing a feral sound to leave my throat as we grinded and rocked against each other.

Hadrian was a whimpering mess underneath me as I finally trailed my fingers down to his entrance, wordlessly casting the lubrication spell I slid a finger inside, Hadrian let out a guttural moan as he arched against the bed, he clutched the sheets desperately as I slid another finger in, being sure to scissor him open as I thrusted my fingers in and out of him.

I leaned down to his ear, *You have no idea of how long I've dreamt of doing this with you,* I hissed into his ear causing another loud moan to escape him, *What have you been dreaming of you dirty pervert? * he hissed back breathlessly a hint of teasing in his voice. I twisted my fingers slightly causing him to sharply inhale, *I'll make you beg my dear if you don't behave,* I hissed as I inserted a third finger.

He was a moaning and squirming mess under me as I continued to move my fingers, *Tom... Tom please,* he hissed breathlessly, I slowly removed my fingers and kissed him gently. *What is it you want my love?* I asked as I trailed kisses down his neck and to his shoulder, *You,* he hissed in desperation. I felt a little of my self control slip upon hearing this, I cursed. I wordlessly cast the lubrication spell again before slowly sliding into my lover. He hissed in slight pain, I gently ran one of my hands through his hair, using the other to grip his hip. I waited for him to adjust before moving again, he was making slight sputtering noises I kissed his shoulder to sooth him some more. *Alright my dear?* I asked with a slight smirk, he gasped slightly before looking me in my eye, * Move,* he demanded.

I began to slowly move being cautious as to not hurt him, he moaned from underneath me slightly squirming. I adjusted my angle slightly causing him to let out a guttural moan, I chuckled as I kept hosting that spot. He clutched the sheets and arched up into me, I felt the hold on my self restriction snap completely as I began to move faster, I felt our magics swelling together almost molding into one as we continued.

I felt him tighten around me with another guttural moan, I groaned and released inside him before collapsing next to him barely being able to pull out. I pulled him into my chest as I muttered praises to him.

!EXPLICIT CONTENT OVER!

HADRIAN'S POV

I woke up having two strong arms wrapped around me, I snuggled further into the firm chest infornt of me, "Good morning love," I heard Tom rumble, I groaned and snuggled further against him. I heard him chuckle as I then felt one of his hands begin to massage my hip. "Are you sore love?" he asked as kept massaging my hip, in response I glared up at him seeing his satisfied smirk, he gently kissed me as he ran his other hand through my hair.

"How about you take a bath my dear," he said as he carefully lifted me from the bed, "I blame you for this," I hissed as he carried me to the bathroom, "Whatever do you mean my love?" he asked with a cocky smirk, "I mean that I blame you, for the fact that I can't walk right now," I said with a scowl, he smiled at me as he set me down onto the counter.

He left me briefly to turn on the taps for the bath, he kissed me again when he returned to my side. That's when I realized that both of us were still naked from last night, I felt my face turn red at this, Tom chuckled as he ran his fingers through my hair and putting our foreheads together. "Embarrassed are you my love? You dont need to be, I saw everything last night you now?" Tom said with a slight chuckle. I scowled at him again before sliding off the counter and walking (limping really)  to the bath. I felt Tom's arms slink around me before lifting me up and dropping me into the tub, which most like every wizarding tub is as big as a pool.
Tom slid in before pulling me against him and kissing down my neck and shoulders, "I love you," he said startling me a bit, I turned my head a bit to connect our lips, "I love you too," I said with a smile.

1626 Words