Part 23- Breakfast

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I woke up and checked my phone like everyday then realised it was Jeongwoo's birthday. It has been one week since I was sick and today was my rest day so I had no work.

I texted Jeongwoo happy birthday and that my present for him was on the way before getting out of bed and slipping my feet into my slippers.

It was currently 11pm in the afternoon. I went to the kitchen still in my pjs and seen that Jihoon's room door was still closed.

I walked over to his room and opened the door to see that he was still asleep so I decided that I'll make breakfast for him today for a change.

Heading towards the kitchen I was scrolling through google searched up a recipe online for waffles. After finding one I rolled up my sleeves and got ready. I mean it can't be that hard right? Wrong.

 Half an hour later I had managed to get egg shell into the mixture, egg white on the counter, butter in my nails and flour on my face.

But when I test tried it, it actually tasted really good. It was good for a first-timer who could hardly make cereal.

"What's that great smell?"

I looked up from washing the dishes to see Jihoon half-asleep in his pjs.

When he seen the mess that I was in he burst out into laughter and said, "how did you mange to create WW3 in my kitchen and what happened to you?"

"I'm working on cleaning it up okay?" I said, picking at the butter under my nails.

He came over to the kitchen table where the waffles where sitting and took a bit before putting it in his mouth. After chewing for a few minutes he said, "did you make this all by yourself."

"Of course I did, who did you think then? Our non-existent chef?"

He shook his head while smiling.

"Also, you shouldn't be eating anything before you drink water."

"It was the tiniest piece of the waffle! I'm not going to die from it."

I rolled my eyes, "so stubborn."

"You can't say much." he said.

I told him to go change while I cleaned up the kitchen. When he came back he opened the fridge and poured out 2 cups of milk.

I sat down and he came with the milk, we started to eat.

He raised his glass of milk up, "to Y/n for managing to cook breakfast without burning this whole building down."

I rolled my eyes but raised my glass anyways, "to me."