Part 5- Jeongwoo

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

Today was the day that Jeongwoo was arriving.

Right now I was at the airport with Jihoon, Yeji couldn't come because she was back at the company plus she had a date later tonight.

"Hmph." I said whining, "when is Jeongwoo coming? He's taking forever, he said he'll be here at 11:00 it's already 11:30."

"Stop whinging like a little baby." Jihoon said, smiling.

He pinched my cheeks and I slapped his hands away, pouting.

"I'm here, I'm here sorry I'm late!"

I turned around seeing Jeongwoo holding onto his suitcase trying to catch his breathe.

"Park Jeongwoo! Why the heck are you 32 mins and 29secs late!"

"Hehe," he said , giving me a nervous laugh, "I found a sweet shop and got a bit distracted."

"You and your sweet tooth." I said rolling my eyes.

"Besides I bought some for you too." He said.

"Don't be angry he's just a child." Said Jihoon getting placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey I'm not a child, wait who are you? Are you Y/n's boyfriend?"

"Yea I am." Said Jihoon.

I slapped the back of their heads and stuck my tongue out, "who said I'm your girlfriend, I've only known you for like 3 weeks."

"Damn, rejected bro." Said Jeongwoo, "no but seriously who is he."

"He's Soyoung's boyfriend's little brother."

"Ohhhh yea, I think I recall mum telling me." he said.

***

We were in the car right now, Jeongwoo was sitting in the back telling us about his university life.

"-and our professor said that we have to hand that 1000 word essay in 3 days!"

"That's-" Jihoon said before I interrupted.

"Maybe he was having a bad day so he wanted to see a bunch of teenagers suffer."

"Something a psychopathic like you would do."

"I will if you don't shut up."

***

I unlocked the door to my house and Jeongwoo entered first, followed by me and Jihoon.

He jumped on the sofa and said, "Oh, how much I have missed your sofa, it's way comfier than mine."

I smacked his butt and said, "Go unpack your bag then come for lunch, stop lying here! "

He got up frowning at me, "geez no need to be so bossy,  but where am I gonna sleep hyung is in the room that I always sleep in."

"Sleep in the same room as him, duh. Where else?"

He went off to unpack while me and Jihoon went to make lunch.

He came out just as Jihoon was getting the rice.

"I didn't know you could cook." Jeongwoo said.

"That's the thing, I can't Jihoon made all of this, I only helped."

"No wonder, last time we came all we ate was take-away."

"No we didn't me and Yeji cooked for you too."

"Yea we ate delicious cereal and toast and even more delicious burned eggs."

"Oh shut up, I'd be surprised if you can even pour a glass of water without causing a tsunami."

"Stop arguing you 2 and eat."

***

It was after lunch and me and Jihoon had to go back to the company so Jeongwoo was left alone.

I was hoping the house won't be on fire when I get home.

After I arrived at the office Jihoon ran off saying he needed to get something while I went to my office.

"Is he back?" I turned around to see Yeji standing in the doorway.

"Yep he's at home right now."

"So what we going to do with him?"

"I'm not really sure, mum just said take him around and go sight-seeing, I don't know but he does deserves to relax, being a university student isn't easy."

"Fair enough," Yeji said.

***

Me and Jihoon had just got off work and were entering the house, we had came home a bit late today because 3 people were off work today so we had to do extra.

Yeji being one of them as she left early for her date, she must be coming back soon though.

I open the door to see Jeongwoo sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Finally you 2 are back, don't you usually get home at 6:00 it's already nearly 9:00."

"Some people were off today, so there was some extra work, and we went in late cause we had to pick you up."

"What's this?" I asked pointing to a Japanese sponge cake.

"It's your favourite so I made some, I had nothing to do." he said.

Although Jeongwoo isn't the best cook he has always had the knack for baking.

"Aww, thank you so much!" I said, giving him an one handed hug.

Jihoon was looking at me so I said, "do you want one too?"

I went over to him and hugged him causing Jeongwoo to say, "Hey public display of affection, in front of a child!"

I rolled my eyes, "For god's sake, you're 18 not a child, besides I hugged you too."

"That's different, I'm your brother."

"That's right you are different, you are not a human but in fact a alien."

"Right enough arguing, are we going to eat the cake?"

"Duh!" I said, "wait don't cut it yet, I'm gonna go get Yeji she should be back."

I got my shoes back on before going over to Yeji's apartment, I put in the password before opening the door to see Yeji full on making out with this guy.

I gasp letting them notice my presence, "Wait Y/n!" she called.

I quickly closed the door before going back over to my apartment. I was never the one for romance so that scene made my face pink.

"What's wrong Y/n? Why's your face so red." asked Jeongwoo as soon as he seen me.

Jihoon quickly rushed up to me before using his chin to feel my forehead causing my face to turn dark red.

"Oh it was just really warm," I said laughing nervously, even taking my blazer off to help my act.

"You're warm in the middle of December?" Jeongwoo questioned.

"Yep, anyways let's just eat the cake Yeji's not back yet."