Part 4- Work

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

It is currently 1pm, the interview will be a 2 I was just running over everything hoping it all goes good.

This morning Jihoon looked really nervous, preparing what he was going to say all breakfast mumbling under his breath.

I ended up swiping through Instagram for 1 hour because I cleared my schedule for the whole day.

I looked up when I heard the door being knocked.

"Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened showing a receptionist and one of the candidates for the interview.

"Ma'am your first candidate is ready."

I used my hands to indicate the chair in front me and said, "Take a seat."

The girl looked really young maybe only freshly out of university, she had round glasses and her hair was up in a high ponytail. Her clothes were neat and she looked like a really organised person.

She did a small bow upon reaching me and said, "Hello my name is Sara and I'm 30."

I shocked that she was already 30 but tried not to show it.

"Here's my resume." she said, taking a seat.

I began by asking her a few questions to get to know her.

At the end of the interview I decided I liked her, she sounded like a really good person to have as my assistance as she is really good at keeping things in place.

This went on for a few hours and a while later the knock came once again and this time the door opened to a Jihoon who although was looking nervous tried to smile.

I could feel my heart do a flip but I ignored it.

"Take a seat." I said, grinning.

He walked towards me and sat down.

"I'm so nervous," he said, "I surprised I even made it in 1 piece."

I smiled wider (if that even was possible) and said, "as long as you're here in the end."

"Anyways this is me resume." he said, passing it towards me.

I scanned through it and could feel his eyes on me.

"Hired." I said, not even bothering to read all of it.