Part 17 - Who?

(Jihoon POV)

(Jihoon POV)

The first thing I acknowledged today when I first woke up was that, the sound of the alarm that was ringing wasn't mine. Then I realised I had no duvet over me and that I was freezing cold.

I prop myself up and looked around, finding myself on Y/n's double bed. Her legs were on top of me and she didn't have a duvet covering her either.

We must've fell asleep when talking yesterday. I then remembered; today was the day that Y/n was going to tell me her answer to my confession.

I got up and closed her alarm.

"Wake up." I said, I gently shook her shoulders and then left the room to go get ready when she was half-awake.

(Y/n POV)

I was lying in bed not wanting to go to work.

Someone opened the door and I looked up. It was Jihoon.

"Get up, we're going to be late!" he said.

"Okay, okay I'll get up."

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

When I was brushing my teeth I got a text.

I looked at it and it was Yeji.

She had asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her later since we haven't in a long time.

I replied okay.

***

I walked into my office, Jihoon following after.

"Oh, Jihoon I nearly forgot to tell you." I said, looking up from the screen to see him already leaving.

"What?" he said, turning back around.

"I'll be having lunch with Yeji later."

"Oh, that's fine have fun." he said, before giving me a smile then leaving.

When he left with just that I started to think.

He was acting strange today, like really tense. I thought for a moment wondering if anything was happening today.

It suddenly came to me; today was the day that I was going to have to tell him my answer.

I started to panic because I didn't know what to say and didn't anything planned.

I figured then that I could just ask Yeji when I'm out at lunch with her later, unless he's going to ask me about it before work is over.

But that wouldn't be a very good timing; for him to ask in the middle of work.

I pushed it to the back of my mind and decided to think about it later and focus on work right now.

***

Yeji was already down at the car park and I was at the office building fixing my makeup.

I put my makeup bag away and headed out of the bathroom into the elavator.

I arrived at the entrance of the building and was about to walk to Yeji car about 50 yards away when suddenly I hear a scream and everything goes dark.

(Yeji POV)

I was on my phone scrolling through my emails when I hear a screeching scream.

I looked up and turned my head around before seeing Y/n.

On the ground.

With blood.

Everywhere.

I ran as fast as my legs let me and reach her within seconds. I scan her looking at the blood all over her face and her clothes.

Then looked at the car that crashed into her. Inside the car was a young women around our age, she was very pretty and judging by her clothes she looked rich.

The girl inside the car looked shocked, only then did I realise I don't know that girl and that she shouldn't be in the company's car park without the guard's permission.

I shouted for the receptionist at the front and she came out when she seen what happened she looked shocked, "OMG, is she okay?"

"I'm not sure, can you call 119?"

She nods and while she does that I march straight up to the girl's car and knocked on her window.

"Who the fuck are you?! Are you blind or what can't even see someone in broad daylight?! Who even let you in?!"

"Calm down," she said, "it was an accident."

"And is that going to make her better!" I said, "who are you anyways and who let you in?"

"I'm Jihoon's ex-girlfriend and your guards let me in who else?"

I started to get angry at how she didn't seem to care about the fact that she crashed into Y/n.

I got my phone out and called Jihoon.

Second later Jihoon came rushing out of the building.

(Jihoon POV)

I looked at the scene in front of me; Yeji standing having an argument with Soomin, Y/n on the floor with blood everywhere and the receptionist kneeling beside her phoning the ambulance.

I rushed over to Y/n examining her face, my eyes started to water and I stood up walking over to the girls.

"Jihoon please tell this girl that-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I shouted

Soomin flinched.