Gakupo x reader

Mom and dad had left for a romantic date out on the town soo I was left the job of closing and cleaning the cafe. I was going to prove to them that I had enough responsibility to take over this place some day!
While I was cleaning I turned on a song from my favorite Vocaloid Gakupo...boy he was handsome that purple hair and blue eyes... They made me breathless. I wish could met him maybe some day I will.
I had just finished up my cleaning and dancing in the kitchen and grabbed a bucket of water and rag to wash off the tables. That's when I heard the noises someone was banging on the door "PLEASE HELP!!THERE'S TOO MANY!!" A man yelled. I ran to the door and saw the man in a hoody. I couldn't see his face but I saw a herd of girls on his tail so I quickly opened the door and pulled him in and slammed the door and locked and put up the closed sign.
The girls ran by the cafe and didn't even notice the man finished painting "phew that was close" he said almost out of breath " who were they?" I questioned the man as I shut the blinds "fangirls" he replied I looked back at him he had taken off the hoodies and revealed his identity it was..Gakupo!! Oh my god! Okay (Y/N) act cool!
"Gakupo?" I said "ah so you know me" he smirked. " well of course I love your music" I said " thank you I like many people who appreciate my music" he said. It was an awkward silence for a minute then I tired to break the awkwardness "would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked "oh no thanks I don't have my wallet on me" he replied " oh no problem it's on me" I insisted "really I couldn't" he blushed " I can make you some grilled eggplant" I winked. He perked up "well in that case maybe a little bit is fine" he chuckled. I laughed and headed into the kitchen and got the stuff prepare the meal. Gakupo followed shortly after and watched me as I cooked.
Gakupo POV
I checked her out as she cooked she was beautiful and she cooked eggplant! Keep your cool Gakupo! "Soo you never told me your name Ms.". She flipped the eggplant in the air and it landed back in to the pan. " oh oh forgive my rudeness I'm (first name last name)" she said "it's a pleasure to meet you (y/n)" I said trying to be as much of a gentleman as I can be. I saw the radio and played with it and accidentally pressed the play button. One of my songs came on itwas dancing samurai! My face turn red I didn't mean to press the button I was very embarrassed xD.
(Y/N) POV
Oh gosh he turned on the radio and his song came on he probably thinks I'm a crazy fangirl! I'm was so embarrassed I dropped the pan! He rushed over to me and slipped on the eggplant and I tripped on top of him! " oh my god yes my lady I'm so sorry I'm such a klutz!" He and blushed like mad " oh no I'm so sorry I'm the klutz dropped your dinner!" I said frantically.
Then we both looked at each other and laughed hysterically. I got up then helped him up then he bowed "I'm sorry for ruining dinner I must be repay you how about I go find my car in my wallet and I will take you out on a proper date?" He asked " oh Gakupo I'd love to but I'm not sure I'm properly dressed" I gasped. " nonsense you are beautiful" he blurted and his face got red "okay" I nodded shyly and we left the cafe.
He took you out to a really fancy restaurant that you liked and after that you walked the streets of Tokyo he gave you his number and you gave him his and he kissed you on the cheek goodnight and he walked you back home to the cafe. Insisted that you to go out the next evening. When your parents came home you were sitting at a table daydreaming your parents have asked you "what did you do this evening did you have fun?"
And you replied with a "yes I had a wonderful time with a dancing samurai"