7

—— NEXT DAY

—— NEXT DAY

"Your mic set and ear piece, it's connected to all the players speakers." Jake placed them in my hands. He grabbed his soccer ball from his locker and waved goodbye, running to the field to go practice.

Yeeun and Jay stepped out of their classroom, "Hyerim!! You got your headset! Now you don't have to use the microphone."

"Wait but doesn't she have to know how to street race to actually be the announcer!!"

"No, only if she wanted to. She only needs to watch which cars are hitting the top lead and announce it. And she needs to make sure she watches which race car hits first place." Yeeun informed the male.

"Get to class, we'll talk later!!" Yeeun waved before getting into her class with jay.

I stepped foot into my science class, the man that I except to see the least everyday was giving me a look from the side.

Is there something wrong ? Because clearly I wouldn't want to step in your path, I have no time for immaturity.

I took my seat next to him and waited for the teacher to give us instructions for our experiment.

"Alright, since we're all settled in let's talk about the experiment. You are to read the instructions and mix in the chemicals, I want to see how well you're going to maintain your responsibilities. And please do put on goggles." She sternly explained, the class nodded after her.

"Do we all have our goggles??"

"Yes."

"Great let's start then. Your partner is your seat mate, one read the instructions and one put in the chemicals so it doesn't take much time. You are timed on this, so you have to do this in a swift manner."

"The time begins...Now."

Jungwon snatched the paper that was laid in the middle of the table. "I'll read, better than doing work."

I bobbed my head, not wanting to express my anger towards the boy. I simply waited for him to start reading.

"Mix Chemical A, 5 millimeters into tube 1. Then mix chemical B, 10 millimeters."

"Jungwon are you reading this right?"

"Yes, god. Just focus, so we can get through this quickly."

"Chemical C, 5 milimeters in tube 2. Mix tube in tube 1 to tube 2."

And right as I did that I heard Jungwon's cut off shout. "WAIT HYERIM NO-"

*Boom*

The tube exploded with bubbly foam onto Jungwon's face and clothing. I covered my mouth from the shock while the others stared with incredulous looks on their faces.

"Oops..." I squeezed my eyes and averted them away from Jungwon trying to hold in my laugh.

"You're dead Park." He seethed, his teeth grinding against each other in anger.

"It's alright guys, mistakes happen. This is the reason why I had you both wear goggles, someone was bound to make an error." Our teacher assured.

"It's on you Yang, I asked you if you were reading it right? Now it's my fault? How amusing." I snickered, shaking my head at the guy who was totally soaked in water and foam.

A low scoff emitted from his mouth, He ran his tongue from the inside of his cheeks. "Oh yeah? No where in the directions did it tell you to laugh, I would watch it if I were you." He warned.

"Aww did the little sheep garden come to attack me? How cute." I teased, cocking a brow up alongside with a grin.

Jungwon grasped onto my collar, his chest heaving up and down as fury took over him. That only caused it to be more fun, oh Yang...what a weak link you are. Disappointing.

All over some liquid and foam from bubbles. Throwing around a tantrum like a little kid, and suddenly you're the most intimidating street racer there in Seoul? My ass.

"Go get washed up Jungwon, the timer will be up soon and you haven't finished."

Jungwon rolled his eyes and exited the room. Maybe immaturity wasn't a bad thing, cause honestly I just purposely mixed up the wrong chemicals and he didn't notice.

Oops....Not.

——

AUTHOR —-

Hey loves, sorry for the long wait. I was just enjoying my weekend ahah, I'm back with writing so you will be expecting more chapters from me throughout the week!

Take care and stay safe <3