Chapter 8: happy birthday

29th August 2017

"happy birthdayyyyyyy!!!!!" i was woke up by cole's annoying voice. i wish i would have stayed in the uk... no i'm joking.
i came back on the 23rd august. i stayed in london for 5 more days after the granth norton show, i spent those days visiting the little mix girls and hanging with them. i saw niall, liam and louis too. it was nice to catch up with my other friends. i even introduced skeet to the little mix girls. i haven't let him meet niall, liam, louis or zayn yet. they're really protective of me. so are the girls, but they wanted to meet him real bad. so i let them.

i will be touring with little mix on their Glory Days Tour that is from the 1st september to the 26th november. there is a few breaks here and there and skeet will be with me touring places like england, scotland, wales, ireland and northern ireland.

i slowly opened my eyes and groaned "happy 25th birthday babe" cole smiled and i smiled back, i couldn't be mad at that face.

"thank you." i smiled up at him "what time is it??" i asked my best friend.

"6am." he replied simply

"COLE!!" i snapped loudly sitting up "6am??" i sighed rubbing my face

"i'm sorry." he gave me a cuddle "you know how i like to be the first one to wish you happy birthday." he smiled giving me a squeeze. i squeezed him back "i know." i smiled.
"let's go back to sleep then" he said and got under my covers and cuddled into me. we ended up falling asleep cuddling.

at 9am my phone woke us up as it rang with the alarm.

"ugh turn it off." cole nudged me.
"i'll turn you off in a minute." i grumbled under my breath. "what?" he asked sleepily

"nothing." i said getting out of bed.
cole gets out of bed with me and follows me into the kitchen and he makes us both breakfast.

i go straight to my instagram and select a photo from my camera roll of my uncle michael.

i captioned the post 'the one smile i cherish most in this world🥺happy, sweet, heavenly birthday uncle michael

i captioned the post 'the one smile i cherish most in this world🥺happy, sweet, heavenly birthday uncle michael. words can't describe how much i'm missing you on our birthday. you always said you were the lucky one for me being born on your birthday.. but i believe i'm the lucky one, getting to share such a special day with the most special person i've ever known. birthday's just aren't the same without the life, soul and heart of the party... you!
i hope you have all you've dreamed of, peace and happiness❤️until we meet again applehead, i will always love you, forever and always x'