Chapter 9: birthday disaster

29th August 2017

"so am i going to be able to listen to those tracks you're on with your uncle?" skeet asked me as we walk towards mine and cole's penthouse.
"ha, no." i said sarcastically "you have to wait for their release." i smirk making him laugh and shake his head.

"hey i was thinking we could go out for a bite to eat this week or next, are you free?" he asked me as we walked across the pebbles.
"umm, i'd have to check my timetable. i know i have some filming time for znation and designated survivor." i tell him as i turn my head to look up at him
"okay that's cool, just let me know and i'll take you on our date." he grinned at me making me laugh and shake my head

"you've had a pretty simple birthday.. you not into celebrating it??" he asked me

"my mum was.. is.. a jehovah's witness. they don't celebrate anything... christmas, birthdays.. anything. so growing up i never really had any birthday celebrations. i had no friends to have parties or anything." i explained as i laughed a little "my uncle broke the rules a little," i said as we got closer to the front door "he'd always buy me gifts or make something for me, or take me somewhere i wanted to go. my mum let him do it too." i said smiling "and he celebrated christmas sometimes, especially after his kids were born. he didn't want the same religious life for his kids that he had." i explained

"that was sweet of him.. giving his kids the opposite life he had." skeet smiled.

"my uncle was an incredibly sweet and loving person." i smiled as we got closer to the door.
"ladies first" he ushered me in front to head in first making me chuckle.

i put my hand on the door nob and pushed it open, i walked into the penthouse and skeet closed the door behind us.

"where's cole?" i asked skeet and skeet shrugged "i think he could be at the studio doing some voice recordings for the voice overs in riverdale." he said as we walked into the lounge.

"SUPRISE!!!" a load of people jumped out of everywhere and confetti cannons and balloons was released making me squeal.

"happy birthday!!!" everyone cheered making me laugh and place a hand on my heart as it started beating rapidly.

"guys." i laughed softly. i didn't even know who was here.

"happy birthday to the bestest friend i could ask for." cole came up to me as music began to play and handed me a birthday present.
"cole you little shit." i giggled slapping his arm making him giggle back.

i opened the present and saw a photo book that had our first picture on it together as kids and one of the last pictures we took together.
i read what it said above the two pictures 'Cole Sprouse & Royal Jackson'
then i read what it said under the pictures.
'Best friends since 15th June 1999.'

"this is so cute." i pouted as i flicked through the book. it has all the pictures in of us from when we were younger in age order up until now. and he's wrote little paragraphs under them about when that picture was taken or just simply cute little things.

"cole." i pout and pull him into a hug

"i know you don't really like birthdays anymore. but you really deserved a party this year." he said in my ear "i love you." he added. i squeezed him a little as my eyes watered "i love you so much" i said back.

there was a table full of presents and small gifts making me heart warm. these people... they didn't have to get me anything at all!

"happy birthday" justin came up to me smiling. i hugged him and thanked him for coming.

zayn was here, dylan sprouse, paris jackson my cousin, prince jackson my cousin, and bigi jackson my cousin. kendall jenner is here, kylie jenner, kim kardashian, kanye west, gigi hadid, beyoncé, jay - z, ariana grande, KJ Apa in riverdale, camila mendes, casey cott.. well basically all of the young riverdale cast.