♡5♡

When Felix woke the next morning, he smiled remembering last night. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the shirt he was wearing. It definitely wasn't his.

   He smelt the collar of it. Smiling when smelt the familiar scent of Eucalyptus. It was Chan's shirt. The male furrowed his eyebrows. Why would he be wearing Chan's shirt?

     He walked out of the room going to the hamper where his clothes from yesterday sat. He lifted his sweater and smelt the collar. Cinnamon. A small smile grazed his lips. Could it be that his alpha roommate was jealous smelling another alpha on him?

    Felix pulled out his phone sending a quick message to Changbin. He grabbed clothes from his closet and changed in the bathroom. When he left the bathroom Chan was awake and eating cereal.

   He gave a small wave to the older. To which Chan gave the same small wave. There was a knock on the dorm room door.

    Felix walked over and answered it. Smiling when he saw Changbin.

     "Hey, lix what was so urgent?" Changbin asked the slightly shorter male.

    "I am going without my scent blockers today because, the adhesive on them is starting to agitate my skin. I was wondering if you are okay with scenting me, so I don't get bothered by other alphas." Felix smiled.

   Chan looked up from his phone at the words spoken by the younger.

     "I guess. It not like I haven't done it before." Changbin shrugged.

    Felix smiled.

    He let the older male scent him not noticing the small glare the other Alpha in the room was giving Changbin.

   "Thanks! I'll be out in a minute I just need to collect my stuff!" Felix beamed.

    Changbin nodded leaving the room to wait for the younger. 

     "Why didn't you just ask me? I was already here." Chan questioned.

    Felix turned and tilted his head.

   "Because, I've known changbin since we were kids and he used to do it when I first presented. Plus, I didn't what you to feel weird about it." Felix explained.

   "Why would I feel weird it is what all alpha do with their omegas.?" Chan asked  letting the unintentional words slip past his lips.

    Felix's eyes widened in shock. But, he collected himself enough to hurriedly leave the room.

    "So, what where his exact words?" Jisung asked.

   "His exact words were 'why would I feel weird it is what all Alpha's do with their omegas'." Felix repeated.

    "Okay, so he just like indirectly called you his omega." Jisung stated.

    "No, maybe he just meant it in a friend way." Felix shook his head.

    "First off he said their Omega's  that isn't really wording you would use with friends. Second, I know very few alpha and omega friends who scent each other. In fact besides you and Changbin I only know that Jeongin scents one of his omega friends so she isn't bothered at school. I suppose I could count myself and Hyunjin." Jisung mused.

    "Hold up, you let Hyunjin scent you?" Felix questioned.

   "Huh? No, we don't do what you and Changbin do. Every now and then, when I decide to go without my blockers Hyunjin gives me one of his sweaters with his scent on it. Like today!" Jisung smiled.

    "So, that is were that citrus smell was coming from. It is you." Felix spoke.

     Jisung nodded.

   "Well, hyunjin and I aren't the matter at hand here. It is you and Chan, and the fact that he is jealous that you let Changbin scent you." Jisung happily chirped.

    "I'm sorry you said what to him?!" Hyunjin asked his best friend again.

    "I told him that I wouldn't find it weird if he asked me to scent him because all Alpha's do with their omegas." Chan's voice came out muffled cause he was resting his forehead on his arms.

    "Why would you even say that?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Because, I found it annoying that he called over Changbin to scent him even though I was already there." Chan lifted his head and lazily rested his chin on his arms.

   "You do realize that it sounds like you indirectly claimed him as your omega after barely 3 days of knowing each other." Minho stated.

    "No, it doesn't. I just said the truth Alpha's scent omegas all the time." Chan stated.

    "Yeah, Alpha and omega couples. The only people that I know who are supposedly friends that scent each other are Changbin and Felix. But, they could be a couple for all we know." Hyunjin told them.

   A low growl was let out from the brunet alpha across from Hyunjin.

   "Don't you scent Jisung in the normal way that Alpha'sscent omegas?." Chan rolled his eyes as he asked.

   "Nope, I give him my sweater which have my scent on them but, that is usually only on days he doesn't wear his scent blockers." Hyunjin shrugged. 

    "Why? Isn't that what Changbin did, didn't he just give Felix something with his scent one it? Or did he actually scent Felix?" Minho asked.

    "He scented Felix like an Alpha would to an omega." Hyunjin lifted his eyebrow for conformation from the older male across from him.

    Chan just nodded slightly.

   "So, what I am gathering it that you are jealous that your roommate performed a rather intimate act between an Alpha and an omega. Even though they are just friends." Minho stated.

    "I am just jealous of the fact that they are close enough to do it. If I had an omega I wouldn't be jealous." Chan shrugged.

   Hyunjin nodded.

   "Jisungie, can you come here please." Hyunjin called for the younger who was only sitting a couple tables down.

   Jisung stood up and walked over curiously.

     "What do you need Jinnie?" Jisung asked.

    "I have a theory, I want to prove do you mind helping me?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Sure, I guess what is it?" The squirrel like male asked.

   Hyunjin whispered into the youngers ear what his theory was.

   "So, are you okay with it?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Yeah, I trust you. Go ahead." Jisung smiled.

    Hyunjin smiled and nodded going behind the younger he gave Jisung a back hug and started to scent the younger.

    Jisung's face flushed. He wasn't really expect for Hyunjin to go for the most sensitive part on him. His neck.

    When they saw it didn't arouse any jealous behavior from the older brunet they pulled away. Jisung still had a faint blush.

   Hyunjin whispered in Jisungs ear once more before Jisung left.

    "So, how did you feel when I scented Jisung just now?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk.

    "Shut it, Hwang." Chan huffed.

   "So, you just want Felix to be yours and you want to be the one to scent him." Minho laughed.

    Chan groaned. Why was he feeling like this. He has barely known the male for 3 days and he was already getting jealous over the fact that It was someone else's scent on the younger and not his.