💙Jealousy💙

"Wake up Namjoon!" A man harshly shook the poor pirate who was just taking a nap. His eyes fluttered open as he looked at his fellow pirate. His head already hurting as he sits up and looked at his fellow pirate with irritation.

"What the fuck do you want Seokjin? Cant, you let me have a peaceful nap?" Namjoon asked in his gravy voice. Seokjin scoffed. Seokjin's hands were folded in front of his buff chest. His shoulders were enough wide to hide a whole human body. 

"We are working our asses off and here you are! Taking a fucking nap!" Seokjin said annoyed, huffing he sits beside Namjoon on the bed. Namjoon shared a glance with Seokjin and smirked.

"Yoongi said something to you... didn't he?" Namjoon asked with his brow raised. Seokjin pouted and looked at Namjoon.

"That fucking asshole! what does he thinks I am?! His fucking slave!" Seokjin pour out his anger, Namjoon just stood quiet and listened to Seokjin cursing at his captain. Sighing Namjoon lays back. 

After a while when Seokjin calmed down, he looked back at Namjoon. 

"Did I... swear a lot?" Seokjin said as Namjoon nodded with his eyes closed. His open hand was prop underneath his head while one was resting on his forehead. This caused his biceps to pop out, and for Seokjin to stare at them for long enough for people to call him psycho.

"You can stop staring at them now," Namjoon said as Seokjin huffed and turned his head around, his cheeks burning red.

"You know, Yoongi hates it when you stare at men, especially me," Namjoon said as Seokjin scoffed. 

"When is he not jealous?" Seokjin asked in sarcasm as Namjoon chuckled in his deep voice. 

"Now, tell me what happened?" Namjoon said, now looking at Seokjin. His head was hanging low as he played with his fingers...

"I-I just... Yoongi was jealous when he found me talking to Taehyung... he accused me of flirting with him... when all I asked Taehyung was... that what was his workout routine... I even tried to explain myself but Yoongi didn't want to hear me out... agh!" Seokjin throws himself back, his head landing on Namjoon's thigh. 

Namjoon just chuckled and smiled.

"You know how much Yoongi loves you... it's just he gets jealous quite easily," Namjoon told him. Seokjin bit his bottom lip at that. He acknowledges the love Yoongi feels for him but sometimes, Seokjin doesn't like it. Yoongi doesn't want Seokjin to talk to anyone. 

Even Namjoon, since they both are quite close and Yoongi hates it. The starting of the relationship was quite bumpy, when Yoongi get to know Namjoon and Seokjin were childhood friends, he didn't mind but he started to have problems when he saw how both of them hugged, had sleepovers in each others house, and even sit on each other lap just for fun. 

Yoongi hated all of this. 

He hated how Seokjin used to skip their dates just so he can go and meet up with Namjoon. Namjoon knows that and that's why he forced Seokjin not to skip their dates. Thanks to Namjoon, their relationship got better. 

Yoongi was always grateful yet, he was still against them having skin contacts, which is why Namjoon tries to avoid having skin contact with Seokjin but Seokjin is a clingy person who loves skin contact. 

"Jinnie..." Namjoon said, his voice appearing deep as Seokjin looked at him with puppy eyes. Seokjin knows the time has come. 

Time to get lectured by Namjoon, since whenever he calls him Jinnie, he is pretty serious. 

"Agh..." And poor Seokjin got a whole ass lecture. 

+++

"Where were you?" Yoongi asked, his brow raised as he looked at Seokjin with his cat eyes. His expressions were quite serious so Seokjin didn't even think to joke around. Seokjin sighed and looked on the floor that was going up and down because of the rough waves of the ocean they were traveling in.