3

3 months later...

3 months has already passed and day by day I'm getting weaker. I got thinner, my bones are already can be seen very easily, my lips are pale and I have dark circles around my eyes.

I felt something that's building up inside my tummy. I quickly run inside my bathroom to vomit pure blood. I'm already used to this. Everyday that I woke up in the morning this has been my routine. After vomitting, I will fix myself. I wore make up just to cover my pale, ugly looking skin. Then after that I will go down to eat my breakfast but I won't be able to finish all of it. I only eat a small portion then I'm good.

Rosie and Jisoo doesn't visit me often because they got busy with their ACADS which I completely understand. Well about Lisa, she's the last person I would want to see before I left this place. That's my only request.

"Hi honey, how are you feeling today?" My dad ask me.

"I feel weak. My knees are about to give up and I don't have any strength to eat my foods. I think my time is almost up." I said weakly.

"I'm always here. You can always lean on me my daughter just like when you were still a baby." My dad said with teary eyes.

"Dad I don't want you to be sad. Always be happy even if I'm not here. Please do it for me." I said weakly.

"How am I suppose to be happy when my happiness is already gone. You are my happiness baby. You make me the happiest the day you were born. And I don't know what will I do if you are already gone in this world." My dad cried while saying those.

"I just don't undersatand why it has to be you. It could've just be me. I have already live many years ago and I already served my purpose in this world while you, you just finished high school and you don't even achieve any of your dreams." My dad continously said.

"God has plans for all of us dad. What we are going through right now is His plan. He's not going to harm us. What are we experiencing right now will be the cause of our strength in the future. He won't give this problem to us of we can't handle it." I said then give my dad a hug.

"Dad I have one last request before I go to God's Kingdom." I said.

"What is it?" My dad ask curiously.

"I want to see Lisa before I close my eyes." I said then lean my head on my dad's chest then close my eyes to sleep.

--

2 weeks later...

I'm weaker than ever. I can't move, I can't grip. All I can do is to breathe and spoke some words.

Everything is blurry and all I can picture is Lisa's image.

"Jen can you hear me?" It was Rosie who called me.

"Y-yes." I weakly said.

"Someone is here to visit you." Rosie said.

"Who?" I ask.

"Hi Jennie." Upon hearing that voice, my heart did a summersault. She didn't fail to make me fall in love with her.

"Hi Lisa. It's been a while since I hear your voice. I miss you. Sadly, I can't clearly see you right now. I wish I can." I said softly.

"It's okay, you can feel me." She held my hand and guide it to her face. I caress her face softly, memorizing every inch of it.

"Your face is so perfect." I whisper.

"Yours too." She said.

"Stop lying. I look very ugly right now." I said.

"Who says you're ugly? You are beautiful." She said sincerely.

"Can you stay beside me until I fall asleep? I promise it will be fast and I won't bother you anymore. When I fall asleep and I didn't breathe, open my drawer and look for a pink envelope. I made it for you." I said then pull her closer to me and kiss her hand.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Good bye Lisa. Good bye Rosie. Good bye Jisoo. Good bye mom and dad. Good bye world! It's been a tough battle with me but I had the best journey with the people around me.

Lisa's POV

I felt Jennie's body became cold, its a sign that her soul already left her body. Her mom and dad are crying their hearts out along with Jisoo and Rosie.

I walk to her drawer and look for the envelope she mentioned earlier before she sleep. I saw it then I open it up. It was a letter for me.

To my first love,

If you're reading this I probably left the earth and I'm finally here beside Jesus. I've reached this far because of you. Lisa, I'm very deeply in love with you. Even after rejecting me I didn't stop loving you. And please don't stop me. I'm wishing you all the goodness in life. Find a girl who will love you like how I love you. Find a girl who will take care of you like how I want to. And lastly find a girl who will stay by your side until you are both gray and old. I want to do all of it with you but I think God has another plan for us. In another life, Lisa. I will find you in my next life. I hope to see you again. I love you my Lisa. I will continue to love you from a far.

Love, Jennie

THE END

A/N: Based on true events.
Some parts already happened in real life and some are not.