Chapter 1: The Bridge Has Fallen Down

Iruma woke up when he heard a loud bang. He get up from his bed and see Opera san who is rushing to get on his place. He immediately get his phone in the table. He was about to say something when Opera just carry him off. "O-opera san what's g-going on?" Iruma is sure confused but he didn't received an answer from the servant. Opera giving off different vibes and Iruma can feel something feels wrong.

Again he heard a loud bang making him startled at Opera san shoulders. They run into the hallway of the mansion until they reach the back door. Opera stopped and bring down Iruma on it's shoulders. Iruma can't see Opera's expression. He is nervous of what's happening. More importantly where is his grandpa? He look over but it's just Opera and him here.

Opera kneeled and place its hands on Iruma's shoulder. Lift up its head and Iruma gasped in shock when he see the Opera is injured. There is some blood flowing in Opera san forehead. Opera shook its head and smiled reassuring their young master that they are okay.

"O-opera san..." 

"I can't explain some things in this situation but reassured Iruma sama we will follow you. Just run and don't look back. We will find you okay? Can you do that?" Iruma started to shed tears as he look at Opera san eyes directly. No he doesn't want to leave them. He wanna know what's happening but the other part of him want to just listen on Opera's words for his safety.

Opera is just smiling at Iruma. This is all they can do at this moment. They need Iruma to get away from here. It's dangerous for him. Opera wants to protect Iruma until they can find a safe place for him but this is all they really can do for now. Let him escape in this situation. Iruma feel his throat dry and he can't stop crying also. Again a loud explosion can be heard. Opera immediately push off Iruma outside the door causing the boy to fall off in grass.

Opera glanced one more time to Iruma before giving a reassuring smile before closing the door. Iruma cried helplessly and stood up as he started to step back to run out of nowhere. He will choose to listen to Opera san words. Even tho inside him saying that he shouldn't do it and might regret it later on. But he got stuck on desperate choice. He can't do anything. As he run and run he can also heard lot of explosions so he put both his hands on each ear to cover it.

He stopped for a moment as he tried to catch his breath and look around on a place where he is at. It's quite unfamiliar to him. He spot a small cave so he approach it and went inside. Good thing It's not small inside its just looking small outside. Iruma look at the thing he only get. It's his phone. He tried to look up from his contacts and tried to call someone but there is no signal in his place. He bend down and tried to look outside.

He can't see none just darkness around him. It's somehow become silent and some explosions stopped. He knows its morning already but Netherworld looks covered in darkness. Iruma still stayed in the small cave and silently hoping that his Grandpa, Opera and his friends are in good condition but he really feel something not right.

He doesn't know how many minute or hours already passed. His back also starting to hurt but he need to do this. Suddenly he heard a footsteps so he immediately crawl in more inside and cover his mouth. Preventing himself to make any kind of noise. The footsteps become closer and closer and then silent surround next. Iruma tried to look around and stayed in his place for a minute and then he decided to peek outside.