He kept thinking about a way to make her smile. He called Tk but Tk being busy with his meeting didn't take his call either. He thought of different ways but nothing was of any help.

It was 2 am in the night when Unnsu's sleep got disturbed. Somebody was continuously ringing the bell. Unnsu being a darpok (like me) got hell scared that who was at the door at such odd time. Her parents were out of the town who were supposed to land the next evening. She gathered all her courage moved out. While approaching the door, she grabbed a vase. The person kept ringing the bell which made her more furious. She in one go opened the door and was about to hit the person with that vase but seeing him, her eyes widened in surprise as she got the biggest shock ever. She wasn't able to process the moment for a while. Her eyes filled with tears as it was Manab standing right in front of her smiling. She immediately left the vase and hugged him tightly. He tightened his grip. The hug lasted for quite a long time because it was full of emotions. All the missing got stopped. The moment got paused there in each other's arms. They could feel their hearts at peace. The moment was heartwarming that nobody amongst them were ready to leave.

After a long hug, they finally pulled back and looked in each other's eyes which were filled with tears

After a long hug, they finally pulled back and looked in each other's eyes which were filled with tears. Manav kissed her temple while she closed her eyes feeling the gesture. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes and continued looking with questions in her eyes.

Manav: Kyaaa (laughing)

Unns: TU YAHA KAISE?

Manav: Tujhe aise dekhke mai chaen se baith sakta tha kya?

Unns heart skipped a beat. She continued her staring game..

Manav: Ab mai yahi se vapis chala jau kya?

She held his hand and took him inside. After settling down, she again looked at him giving perplexed looks.

Manav: Ab kya hua?

Unns: Abhi thodi der pehle toh humari baat hui thi.. tu toh ek dum se kaise aagya?

Manav: Tujhse baat karke maine bahot socha ki tera mood kaise thik kiya jaye par kuch samajh nhi aaya. Tk ko bhi call kiya pr vo busy thaa, Hani di ko call kiya toh pta chala ki vo aur Aunty Uncle bhi out of town hai toh fir mere mann mein ek hi thought aaya. Maine fatfat flight book kari, kapde bag mein daale aur aagya.

Unns: Manav 🥺 Iski kya zarurat thi?! I mean tu all the way Punjab se Bombay aaya for me? 🥺

Manav: Teri ek smile ke liye mai Punjab se Bombay toh kya World ke kisi bhi kone tk jaa sakta hun...

and the next moment she embraced herself in his arms. Manav smiled and patted her back.

 Manav smiled and patted her back