|#51:designing the Babies room|

Start from the beginning

"oh jungkook? what can we do for you?" hoseok asked, taehyung's expression went limp as he looked away.

jungkook caught him like that, it made him sad and think of what he did wrongful to him.

"c-can i talk to him?" he stuttered, feeling his nervous system got back to work.

hoseok patted taehyung's shoulder, but didn't respond any, it made hoseok concerned about what they had to each other.

"tae.." hoseok called, taehyung just got up and went to the bathroom. "mind telling me what happened?" he asked the younger who was showing an unexpected effect of expression.

he expected taehyung to hug him, talk to him and either get clingy to him, it was always like that but today was not his luck.

"can i sit?" hoseok hummed as an answer, jungkook did sit beside hoseok, so hoseok sit up and gave jungkook a few space.

"we just had our first thingy the other day and-"

"wait what!?!?" hoseok sternly asked, not expecting that to came out of jungkook's mouth.

"ahm.."

"yes we did hyung.. Don't worry I gave him my permission" taehyung spoke, they looked at taehyung who had glossy eye's and pinkish lips.

he was crying.

"tae.." jungkook called.

"let's talk somewhere else" he said getting out of the room, waiting for jungkook patiently.

"go on, goodluck"

"thank you your highness" as jungkook bowed and got out, taehyung gripped his hand and pretended that he didn't hear what jungkook was telling on his back.

"taehyung I just want to talk-"

"jungkook I'm not mad" he said and let go of jungkook's wrist, to watch his expression.

"then why are you?"

"it's just, I had this one freind that liked me for so long. I ended up telling him that he had a chance, it's because that time I didn't know you and his a little hurt and all" he said with a gesture that combined of with hand's.

jungkook just looked at him, his blood was boiling, thinking that taehyung will might ended up screwing him and just bound with the misterious guy.

"what are you pointing?" he asked, sterner and taehyung had goosebumps on it.

"i just don't want him to be hurt if i said that we're toge-" he was cut off by jungkook's rough lips, he gradually enjoyed the satisfaction of his lips. grabbing jungkook's  hair as he deepened the kiss.

it was sloppy, full of satisfaction and aggressiveness.

jubgkook parted away, panting with taehyung. "we will tell him the truth, either he will get hurt or something. I can't say that I cared bout'it."he said, glaring at taehyung's eye's, wanting more than a kiss.

"i hope he doesn't get avenge on you"

"oh he can't"
-
3:23 pm-

The both of them had done shopping for the designs, having lots of stickers, stuffed toy's and other items for the room.

the guy's on the store will deliver the baby sized beds, some other big stuffs that they can't handle, especially for hoseok.

Yoongi was painting the wall, seeling it with some blue color, the half of the room will be pink, hoseok insisted that the babies can't be separated to each other because of some reasons, that if the other one cried, the disturbance will be so strong.

"aish" yoongi groaned as the paint just dirtied his suit, which he got angry, it was expected that he will be so dirty, but this suit was really into him, that's why.

"don't worry, I'll get you a shirt" hoseok said patted yoongi's shoulder, he got to their room and took some shirt and a towel for some extra saving of sweats.

he got back as yoongi already finished the painting, the half part will be pink so he had to finish it too.

"here" hoseok gave yoongi the shirt, the alpha thanked him and pecked his lips.

On the other hand hoseok will display those stuff toy's, taehyung came and insisted on helping them, hoseok can't refuse because he can berely help his alpha of some reasonable tired body, and big bump.

"tae" hoseok called as taehyung came to his side. "yes?" he answered.

"how's the talk?"

"good, just reminded him of something" hoseok just nod, didn't want to question him further because its their privacy.

taehyung got back to his work on painting the pink part, the order's have arrived and jungkook assist them to the room, filling the room with boxes and large bags.

"okay let's get to work-"

"no.. Sit there and rest" yoongi said, pushing hoseok gently back to the soft mattress.

hoseok pouted and crossed his arms, in reality he understood the assignment because he was feeling a bit of a mush.

"jeon help us" yoongi demanded, jungkook nodded and started unwraping the boxes and plastic bags.

seokjin came in too, with sulli beside him and the old king also.

"helloo!" hoseok greeted first, can't get up because it was heavy.

"hello sweetie, do you mind us helping you with that?" she asked, hoseok nodded aggressively and started on breathing slowly, the Babies kicked him.

"okay let's start" yoongi smiled as he accompanied them on what they should do, with that they carried their selves to this work.

4 hour's later-

"were all done!" taehyung shouted, as they giggled with each other, hoseok was smiling uncontrollably.

"yess!" as soon as they cheered with each one of them, jimin came in, panting heavily with some sweats and unbornuable look.

"s-sorry, i-I'm.. Late" he breathed out, collapsed beside hoseok. "woah, who got you running like that?" hoseok asked, adjusting for jimin's space.

"i was late okay."

"okay chim, we understand"

"aishhh, I didn't help once"

"that's okay chim, atleast your here and witnessing the pretty room" hoseok said and pinched jimin's cheek.

"yes"

"guy's let's celebrate!" jungkook said as they all nod and got out to went to the kitchen, jimin had got out too, with taehyung embraced him.

Yoongi walked to him, helping him out on the couch, "let's go?" yoongi said but hoseok stopped him.

"yoongi" hoseok called.

"yes?"

"thank you"

"it's nothing, I'm very happy"

"me too, I love you so much"

"I love you more my angel"