🍋 Chapter Thirty Seven 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Grandma, just sit back down. I think you've had too much brandy." Gwen said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You will not house a death eater in your own home Gwen." Aggie said.

"I'm sorry. Did I miss something?" Gwen asked.

"It's not at all what you're thinking Grandma. He's a double spy! He works for Dumbledore." Clarice said.

"Dumbledore? Really? The man that is raising that poor young boy, Harry Potter, for slaughter! The man that killed his own sister? The man who let a giant basilisk roam the school and nearly killed my granddaughter?" Agatha seethed.

"He is... not the best person, but he is all we have at the moment. Him and Harry are the only people Voldemort is scared of." Clarice said seeing that this conversation was going no where.

"I understand how you're all feeling right now, but I want you to know that I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe." Severus said. "I'm on your side."

Agatha looked at Severus and sighed seeing the truth behind his eyes.

"Perhaps we should leave." Clarice said tugging on Severus.

"No." Gwen suddenly stood up. "You're not leaving. If anyone has a problem with  you guys being here, they can leave."

"Let's just go to bed. Goodnight." Clarice said to her family. Severus didn't say a word as he followed the witch up to their bedroom. Clarice magically locked the door and put up a soundproof barrier before dropping onto their bed. Severus could hear the shaky breaths coming from her lungs and went to go sit next to her. The second his arm was around her shoulder, she broke into hysterical sobs.

"I'm so sorry." She choked out. "I shouldn't have brought you here. This was a bad idea. I'm so so sorry."

"Claire, my love, you did nothing wrong. I do not love you any less for what just happened. I understand where they're coming from." Severus hushed her and held onto her tightly until her sobs turned into light hiccups.

"We can leave tomorrow." She told him.

"Nonsense. You heard Gwen. Let's stay." He told her and she looked into his eyes.

"I love you more than anything in the world." She smiled as he wiped a tear from her cheek.

"You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars." He said before kissing her lips tenderly. He helped her get out of her sweater as she wiggled off her jeans. He marveled at her body.

"Stop looking at me like that." She whispered shyly. He only smirked at her and tilted his head.

"Like what love?"

"Like I'm a work of art."

"You are a work of art." He trailed her collarbone with his finger giving her chills. "Now help me out of these uncomfortable pants."

She chuckled as she helped unbutton and undo the zipper of his jeans. Once he was in nothing but his boxers, he gently pushed her down onto the mattress and kissed her neck delicately. He let his lips attach to her sweet spot and unhook the back of her bra.

"Sev... we shouldn't." She tried telling him, but he didn't listen as he let his teeth gently grab at her nipple. It was impossible for her to resist.

"Let me help you unwind, love." He told her before kissing her once more on the lips and sliding off her blue panties.

"You are so perfect. In every way imaginable." He told her while teasing her clit with his finger. She couldn't help but moan and spread her legs open wider.

"Don't tease me Sev," She whined.

"Then what's point?" He smirked as he pushed a single finger inside her and pressed his lips to her clit; his tongue swirling around the sensitive area.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" She asked the man and as commanded, he shoved off his boxers revealing his massive erection and lined himself up before pushing it inside of her. He groaned at the feeling of being inside of her and fucked her roughly.

He easily pulled himself out of her as she whined, wondering why he had stopped.

"Flip over," He growled as he spun her around so she was on her knees, ass in the air, and head in her hands. He realigned himself, and pushed his dick back into her throbbing pussy.

His one hand grounding himself along her waist and the other had a mess of her hair in his fist. It was intense for Clarice at first, but found that she loved the sensation he had on her.

"I'm going to cum," He groaned.

"Please," She begged. She could feel his thrusts getting more sloppy with each movement and she came at the exact moment he did. He let out a loud groan as he pulled her waist towards him, getting as deep as he possibly could, and gently pulled out.

"You are amazing," He whispered in her ear while collapsing beside her on the bed. Clarice was absolutely speechless and out of breath. She only wrapped herself up in his arms and peppered his neck with kisses.

"You are my everything." She told him.

"As you are mine."