30. Meeting the boys

Start from the beginning

"Nope... but you snored"

"I don't snore"

"How would you know if you're asleep?"

"I-..." She thought about it, I let out a smile before standing up and nodding at her to do the same.

"I don't snore" she continued once we got off.

"Fine, you don't. But you drool" I teased, as we walked towards the dorms.

"I do not drool. You drool."

"I don't- how would you know? Have you seen me sleeping?"

"I- uh no"

"...okay" I laughed. She rolled her eyes and kept walking alongside. 5 minutes later, we finally arrived to the dorm's building; we entered and took the elevator.

"Is this the last surprise?" She asked.

"that's right. Well... it's like... 7 surprises in one"

"7? Woah. What is it?"

"That again? I'm not telling you." The elevator door opened, we walked out and a few doors to the left, until we arrived to the last door of the floor.

Hayul had curious eyes the entire time, she checked out every detail of the building.

Before knocking on the door, I turned back to her.

"So... welcome"

"To... your house?" She shrugged.

"My second home"

"Your second home?"

"Mhm. You're gonna love it, I'm sure." I smiled. I wanted to make it as mysterious as possible, so she wouldn't know she was going to meet them.

"I think they're outside!"

"Shhh! Changbin! Lower your voice!"

"Are they kissing?"

"Leebit!"

"Remember, don't say anything embarrassing!"

I sighed closing my eyes, kissing my perfect plan goodbye as their voices gave me away. It didn't take long until Hayul realized where she was.

"Oh my god. I'm not ready" She shook her head.

"You'll love them, I promise. They're noisy, but awesome." I smiled, she trusted my words and smiled too. I turned around and knocked, the door opened, but only one face was showing.

I laughed internally at the image of them running away and acting chill.

"Hyunjinie!"

"Hi, hyung!" I hugged Chan. He immediately tilted his head towards Hayul, who was hilariously silent.
"This is Hayul"

"Hello! I'm Chan!"

"N-nice to meet you. I'm Hayul"

"I've heard wonders of you since he left! It's nice to finally meet you!"

Why would he give me away like that...

Chan welcomed us in, returning to the kitchen to keep preparing dinner.

"Since you left huh?" She elbowed me from behind.

"Shh let's not talk about it" I avoided the question.

In the living room, the rest of the boys were watching some series and playing on their phones. I cleared my throat so they could stop pretending and come greet us.