"Shehry?" His mom called out standing besides me.

Shehry: "Mom? Dad kahan hai?"

"Main yahan hoo." His dad came out and said.

Shehry: "Okay dad lets go."

"Chalo." He said that and they walked out.

Areeba's POV

"Tum Shehry ke saath... Kaise?" Aunty asked me and I stopped near her.

Me: "Woh file bhoolgaya tha aur woh mere paas thi aur main bahir thi-yeh dikhiya." I said getting out the vegetables bag in my hand.

"Hmm.." She said that and went away with Malaika.

***

Me: "Main kya batoun Hafsa? Shehry had to climb the ladder to get to the room and put my bag away."

Hafsa: "So you just went empty handed in the house without an excuse?" She said from the other side.

Me: "Nahin we bought some vegetables for an excuse."

Hafsa: "Yeh sab kuch hogaya aur tu mujay ab bata rahi hai?"

Me: "Sorry woh main-bus ku-"

Hafsa: "Acha chor. There must be something about her that we can tell to aunty which is bad."

Me: "Wohi main soch rahi hoon..."

A silence took place and I tried to remember then it came to my head.

Me: "Ek cheez hai."

Hafsa: "What?"

Me: "When she came here the first time she behaved so badly with Maha. She was about to slap her."

Hafsa: "That's the point! You guys have to watch out for her behavior."

Me: "Ya"

I heard a voice downstairs. Shehry's voice.

Me: "Acha I'll talk to you later."

I hung up as she said bye and went downstairs.

Malaika's POV

Me: "Aunty kyun na hum kahain baar jaatein hain khana khanay?" I spoke to her in front of Shehry.

"Yeh acha idea hai. Shehry tum main aur Malaika jaatein hain na?" She said looking at Shehry and his expressions changed as he saw Areeba coming downstairs.

Me: "Areeba ko bhi saath le chalte hain."

I walked up to her and held her hand. Her eyes felt on our hands and she frown her eyebrows. I pulled her with me to aunty and Shehry. Aunty and Shehry exchanged expressions.

"Acha chalo phir." Aunty said and we walked out and sat in the car.

'This is a good plan. Areeba ko bahir karne mein mere uske saath so called dosti rakhni parri ghi. And what I'll do tomorow will help more.'