You're Cute

Well hello there Mina~!

I'm currently working on many SasuNaru stories, but I'm quite exited for this one! I got the idea from a friend of mine who...well can act kinda cocky is you know what I mean...anyway. I knida wanted Sasuke to be the dominant one in this story (seme) and then Naruto to want to gain dominance as the uke? I'm not quite sure, but I do have somewhat of a story plot~

I do not own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden! Nor do I own it's characters~ Enjoy Mina

___________________________________________________________________

Naruto's Point Of View -

I yawn as I can barely keep my eyes open. Slowly, I turn my head towards my clock, which read 7:34pm clearly. It's barely that early and I'm tired? I still had to stop by and buy some cereal since I ran out yesterday morning. Yet the idea of going out at this hour alone, didn't sound promosing at all. I mean, I wasn't scared of the dark, I was scared of the people. Not many like me, they sometimes gang up on me and beat me, and I really don't feel like spending the night stiching myself from cuts.

I decided I would go out, but not for some stupid cereal. I can just eat out tomorrow morning. Tonight I just want to let out some steam. Near by there was a bar, and a drink sounded good. I didn't usually drink, but once in a while it did sound good.

I walked out the door and made sure to lock the door, didn't want someone to break in and break everything.

I eventually reached the nearby bar, I liked coming to this one since I knew a friend worked here as a bar tender, Shikamaru. It was nice knowing I wouldn't be completely alone. I walked in and sat down tiredly, I can't believe it, but walking here was a drag. I really needed a car, or anything, even a bicycle!

"Hey Shikamaru, mind making me a cup of the original whiskey?" I asked as I took out my wallet, ready to clean it out. Shikamaru chuckled as he turned towards me with the drink, "Rare seeing you around here Naruto, what brings you?" he asked. I smirked "I didn't know I needed a reason to come for a drink, but I guess it felt empty in my place" I answered.

Shikamaru nodded then continued making the drinks. I sighed, then looked around my surroundings. It seemed pretty empty today, all I saw was one other guy, a raven who just sat there looking into space. Kinda gave me the creeps. "Don't mind him, he's been sitting there with same drink for half and hour now" Shikamaru stated with a smirk.

Weird. "Hey blondy, it's rude to stare" the raven suddenly stated as he turned to me. Me and Shikamaru both looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Never seen a hot guy talk? Another drink here please!" he stated as he raised his cup up. Shikamaru slowly went and gave him another full cup of alcohol. The raven drank it all at once and looked back at me, who was still shocked. "You-You really aren't talkative are you?" he questioned as he sat next to me.

"Umm- not with strangers no" I answered swiftly as I took another drink of whiskey. "Fine, I'm Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha. Nice to meet you blondy" He greeted wth a fake smile. My eyes twitched a bit. "I'm Naruto" I said simply. I wasn't going to waste a fake smile on this drunk, it would be a waste.

"Not even a smile, how cruel" he said as he finished his drink. I smacked my lips and continued drinking. suddenly I felt him grab my shoulder. I turned to him, he had a grin. "You know, you're cute" he stated still grinning. I blushed wildly when he siad that. What's up with this guy? suddenly I felt him push our lips together, as he bagan to passionately kiss me. Although his mouth did smell like a bar, mine did as well. His tongue entered my mouth suprising me as he gained dominance over my entire mouth, every inch of it.

I remembered Shikamaru was here, then pushed his lips off mine. My eyes widened. "Wh-What was that about teme?!" I said upsettingly and nervously. My entire face had gone red with embarrassment. The cocky raven smirked and kissed my cheek. My entire face got even reder (if possible). Suddenly a girl entered the bar, "Sasuke, ready to leave baby?" she stated seductively. Sasuke winked at me, then stood up and began walking out "sure am".

My eyes grew even wider, but with anger and confusion this time. What a complete jerk! He acts all cool and smooth, then randomly kisses me, THEN randomly leaves with his girlfriend! I sighed and laid my head on the counter. "That was something, Naruto. but he ended up being a drag" Shikamaru lazzily said. "next drink is on me Naruto" he said as he prepared me another whiskey. I just closed my eyes gently and imagined his lips on mine again.

I know, he was just a stranger, a jerk, but he was a hot jerk for sure. And he knew how to kiss too. I'm not Gay though...I can't be. I like her.