𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

— ❀ —

— ❀ —

welcome! there are only a few words i want to get across before the story begins. this was created out of the whim of my brain. i had watched Tokyo drift not to long prior to watching it. and just like the first time that i watched i fell in love with han's character. just as most of us, who are reading this are.

the book is pretty short i'm not going to lie. that is because i watched the movie as i wrote it. so i watched the film a bit to many times at this point. i lightly checked for grammar mistakes, so if you find any, please let me know. 

no joke, i wrote this in about two days, then worked on making the book pretty. meaning the cover lol. anywayz, the plan was to write this and never look back. but then obviously i watched F9 and that changed the game a little bit. 

writing this fanfic was solely to get it out of my system. but if enough people like this piece i will continue for the rest of the series. i have a few ideas that could work, but that is only if this gains traction. 

with that being said, i by no means own this franchise or the ideas of it. director Justin Lin, the person who really skyrocketed the franchise. the only thing i do own is my characters added to the story. 

also this book is branded as 'mature' because there is language and mature content, read at your own risk. 

thank you for choosing this short book for your enjoyment. 

— ❀ —

cover was made by me, but the art used in the cover is made by: WarrenLouw on DevianArt

by the way, anything in the book that is written with italics is Japanese. i was not about to use google translate and butcher the language. so thank you again!! 

started: 10/27/21

finished: 10/29/21

word count: 18, 839