*first day of senior year intesifies*

Start from the beginning

"Hey mom." He deadpanned, "I'm not gonna go to school today. I'll go tomorrow though."

Cynthia sighed, "it's your senior year Connor! You are not missing the first day."

"I already said I'd go tomorrow." There was a strong edge to Connors voice. Why couldn't his mom see how much Connor fucking hates school!? He sighed, "look I'm trying to find a compromise here."

Cynthia ignored Connors comment and addressed her husband, "are you going to get involved here are you too busy with your email Larry?"

Larry barely looked up from his phone,"You have to go to school Connor."

"Really ? That's all you're gonna say?"

"Well what do you want me to say he doesn't listen, look at him he's not listening," Larry said, "He's probably high."

"He's definitely high." Zoe chimed in.

"fUck yOU-" Connor responded.

"Fuck you!"

"Zoe, I do not need you picking on your brother right now, that is not constructive!" Cynthi sighed, "besides, Connor is not high."

Connor turned his head towards Cynthia as if to say, "u sure about that bruh."

Cynthia sighed,"I don't want you going to school high Connor! We've talked about this..."

"pErfeCt! So then I won't go! Thanks mom!" Connor said, finger gunning and making his way back upstairs.

Connor made his way upstairs and to his room. His mom was gonna force him to go to school so he might as well get ready. He heard the conversations of his family members through the door

"Connor finished the milk!"

Haha, suck it Zoe.

~🌲~

Jared and Evan were in the hallway waiting for school to start, when Alana Beck approached them.

"Hey! How was your summer?" Jared and evan exchanged glances with each other, "Mine was productive. I did three internships and nine hours of community service."

Jared and Evan remained silent.

"I know, wow."

"Wo, wow that's really amazin-"

"Even though I was so busy, I still made some great friends! ....or well, Acquaintances more like."

Jared perked up at the mention of Alana making friends, "did you meet your soulmate over the summer?"

Alana blushed.

"Yes actually, but I'm not going to tell you about them because her parents don't know yet."

"Wowoah- her parents? I didn't know we had more than one Lesbo in town."

"Yea. wait, theres another lesbian in school?" Alana questioned.

"Yup, Zoe Murphy."

Alane seemed to blush even harder at the mention of Zoe's name.

"I gotta gay- i mean GO! I gotta go."

And with that, Alana left to the library. Leaving Jared and Evan alone again.

"Hey Jare, did you, um, do you want to finally sign my cast?"

"Fuck yea."

Before Jared even got the chance to get a pen, he caught something out of the corner of his eye.