He yelled as he drop down on his knees and tried to do something about the bleeding of the captain. Somebody had cut his arm. He look up with a frown, seeing the same blurry face as before, all he can see is just a bit of purple on the person's face...And short white hair. He can't tell if they're smiling or not. But he knew that they're gonna do something bad to him if he doesn't move away from the body.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HIM?!"
'N..No..How can a person easily beat him like that?! How can a random bitch just...You son of a bitch!'

"Move away."

The person said, surprisingly in a smooth tone. (____) was about to shout again, but something had stopped him from doing so.

Something rather...Fast, and sharp that had went through his stomach and shoulder.

He cough out blood and start to held the both of his stabbed area. Trying to cast a spell but another had stabbed him, but this time it's his leg.

(____) a bit of tears appear from the side of his eye, the pain start to spread, now he can't do anything but groan in pain.

"You bastard..!"

But he didn't want to give up whatsoever.
How could he let a person stronger than him get 'hurt' like this? What did all of those training even do? Why is he still not even trying?

"CRYO CREATION MAGIC: CRYO DEFENSE!"

All he could think of is creating something to defend him and the captain, so the enemy's attack won't hurt any of them...Even if one of them is already badly hurt.

'I can't let this happened to him! I need..A recovery spell!'

He felt the ice around them start to crumble from the top, him trying his hardest to do something so the man won't die.

'JUST THIS TIME! I..I NEED TO SAVE HIM!!'

Cryo

Cryo magic:

Cryo magic: Recovery

Cryo magic: Recovery from

Cryo magic: Recovery from the

Cryo magic: Recovery from the Gods.

(Ignore this.)

Words start to form into an empty page in (____)'s grimoire. His eyes were getting a bit teary, but he did used the spell right away, without knowing how to really use it.

Well, he just saw the word recovery and ran with it.

"Cryo magic: Recovery from the Gods!"

A odd cryo symbol appears below the two 'injured' guys. (____) realized that it started healing some of his wounds, it wasn't strong enough to fully deal most of the bleeding spot..But it did made him feel less pain.

'Shit! What did I even expect?! This spell is new so of course it's gonna be ass!'

He tried his best to make sure the shield will not broke around them, but it's harder to keep going because he's starting to get weak. He was forcing his mana into the shield and the recovery spell, making sure that the both of them, or mostly the red head, safe.

'Jeez, what do they even want from him?!'

"Don't think you'll get away."

"Shut you, you bitch!"

..After he had said that. The enemy start to became more aggressive. Now throwing whatever at the defense to make it shattered, it will be easily shattered in any time because (____) is starting to get weak from forcing his mana into the defense so they could be safer...
But now he rather help the red head staying alive.

'Fuck it. Fuck the damn shield! I rather heal this guy than making the shield unbreakable!'

The more he keep up, the more tired he gets..He never learned his lesson.

'Honestly, even if I'm getting weak, there's no way I'm letting this guy die in front of me! After he literally acknowledge my power a few minutes ago! I can't just let him die?! I would be a bad Magic Knight for that! I don't wanna be like the Knight Of Favonius...I want to become better than that.

And that's why I'm fucking forcing myself so this man can live a long life with his squad members!!

..What do they even want from him?!'

"Give up."

Before he could blink, he felt something weird grab his leg. He hissed when something slightly burned his leg.

"YOU-"

Before saying anything.
He had already passed out after his head got smash onto the ground.

Now having the enemy walking closer to the two guys. Crouching down and grab something from the red head's neck.

Smiling while he watches the two get teleport back to the original world....

"How interesting."