✧ Chapter Fiteen ✧

Start from the beginning

Chuuya felt apprehensive about letting Three and the mystery girl in his home, she had been the reason Dazai had been beaten so badly, but when he noticed Five give him a rare pleading look, he caved in and let the two inside. Chuuya let the teens walk in, watching fondly as Dazai ruffled Seven's hair and offered her some chocolate and of course she took it with twinkling eyes and began enthusiastically talking to him. Five threw himself comfortably on the couch whilst Six followed him curiously yet shyly.

"Three, come on." Seven encouraged turning from Dazai, the dark-haired girl flinched slightly and looked away her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.
"It's fine honey, they're not going to hurt you." The girl behind her spoke as she squeezed her shoulders. She was a pretty girl with pink hair and brown eyes, she looked soft and cute, like a walking marshmallow if you will.

Three nodded at her then took a deep breath in, walking in front of Chuuya and bowing deeply,
"I'm truly sorry, especially to you Dazai. I did all of that because I was so desperate to get Lillia back. I was willing to hurt everyone and anyone. I trusted Seven at the beginning but when she started to seem like she was betraying us I took it upon myself to unite me and everyone else with their families even if I had to resort to unwarranted violence. I just want you to know that despite all this I really am sorry and I would have done things differently if I felt like I had a choice."

She held out a bag towards Chuuya who was still standing in front of her, as some sort of peace offering. Chuuya took it but didn't peer inside, still feeling sceptical, her personality had done a completer flip since the last time he saw her and he couldn't say he fully trusted her, the silence made the poor girl feel like she wanted to crawl into a hole and hide.
"I am getting a punishment for what I did but if you want to add something, I'll accept it." Three added, brushing her hair being her ear nervously, hoping that if she mentioned she was getting repercussions Chuuya wouldn't hate her as much.
"What is your punishment?" Chuuya asked somewhat concerned, she did horrible things to Dazai but he had to admit he would have done the same if the roles had been reversed, so he couldn't entirely blame her.

"Our job was similar to yours in that we killed, we smuggled, we sold and sometimes we helped and of course much like you we got filthy good money for it." Seven interrupted after she swallowed her chocolate
"Silver kept all this money and paid us once a month for our labour, of course. However now that she's dead her money is supposed to go to all of us, so we're trying to split it equally between us and the other workers. Both Three and Four are getting half the amount we are. Four was supposed to be here and apologise as well but he's being held behind by the Agency so only Three is here but they're receiving the same punishment nonetheless." Seven continued as she walked up next to Lillia -Three's girlfriend.

Chuuya's gaze juggled between Seven, Three and of course Dazai, he hadn't said anything about the agency taking care of them,
"The agency? What do they have to do with this?"
"They were our targets, weren't they? And now they're being interrogated and supported by the Agency." Dazai spoke waving the box of chocolates around as he spoke, getting dangerously close to spilling all the chocolate on the floor.
"Hmm yeah, you're right." Chuuya agreed and then turned to Three again, he felt like he wanted to hate her but he couldn't bring himself to do so, apparently, that hadn't registered to Three or Lillia.

Lillia then suddenly came up in front of Three and bowed as well
"I'm sorry as well -on Three's behalf- I know she's caused you trouble and she's hurt you and Dazai, and I wasn't involved but I want to apologise too." She spoke and then raised her hands and clapped them together, obviously she was trying to protect Three.
"We're truly sorry." She finished as Three also bowed.