𝐫𝐢𝐛 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

Start from the beginning

"Meg stop." Onika mumbled, "C'mon baby, let's go to the kitchen." Megan said as she got up pulling Onika's arm.

Onika frowned, once they got in the kitchen Megan sat up on the counter fixing a drink up for Onika.

While she wasn't looking she slid a pill in her drink looking around, making sure no one saw what she was doing.

"Here baby." Megan said as she held out the drink to her, Onika took the drink with a slight frown on her face.

"Baby what's this?" Onika asked looking at it funny. "Just try it baby." Megan said.

She chugged it, immediately not liking the taste. "Meg this taste like shit." Onika said as she scrunched up her face. "Mcht whatever you have no taste!" Megan said smacking her lips as she hopped off the counter grabbing Onika's hand.

Megan dragged Onika to a room upstairs, it was more quiet up there. "Meg why are we up here?" Onika asked having a bad feeling about this.

She felt a bit drowsy and her vision was going blurry, as Megan held her by her waist to keep her from falling as they entered the bedroom.

Megan pushed Onika up against the wall, rubbing on her member through her leggings. Onika was in no way, shape, or form in the mood for sex.

"Meg stop." she slurred as she tried to push megan off of her, but Megan was taller and some what stronger.

Megan grabbed her wrist, pushing her on the bed as she got on top of her grinding down on her hard on.

The more Onika moved the more she felt like she was losing control of her body. She was completely unaware of what was happening to her right now.

Megan pulled down her leggings, Onika gulped.

They only had sex twice, and the thought of sex or having sex made Onika nervous. Her mother always told her, "Don't be out here gettin girls pregnant."

Megan pulled her length out of her panties, stroking it. Onika wouldn't lie and say it didn't feel some-what good, but she didn't want this.

Not right now. She couldn't even move with out feeling like she had to throw up, she could barely even make out where she was.

"M-meg...st-st-stop it..." Onika whimpered, Megan ignored her. She centered her core with her member and slowly slid in.

Megan grinds down making Onika moan. "Meg get off of me." Onika begged, on the brink of tears.

This went on all night, Onika begged her to stop and she wouldn't, Onika tried pushing her off of her but she wouldn't budge.

Megan was stronger and heavier than her, Onika was strong, but not strong enough to get Megan off of her.

* * * *

Onika woke up next to Megan, cuddling into her neck as the strong light coming through the curtains blinds her.

Onika couldn't remember anything from last night, the last thing she remembered was taking that nasty ass drink.