16. The Ringing in my ears

Bakugos pov

I was terrified at this point, had something bad happened?  Feelings started flooding through me like rushing rivers. I felt overwhelmed, scared and even, worried. But for what? I hear screams of pain almost every training session, why was this one so different. Why did it make me tremble? Send shivers down my spine? Make my stomach flip? I ran, as fast as I could to the main waiting area. Ambulances were the only things I could hear, excluding my own heart beat. I ran as if I were racing grey hounds and winning, I ran faster then my mind could ever race. Finally, I got there and immediately rushed over to Aizawa, who was almost in tears. I looked around, almost everyone in class 1A were standing together, all in tears but there was one person missing. Todoroki.

"W-where's Todoroki?" I asked, my voice trembling along with my body. He looked at me, I could see he was trying so hard to hold his tears back.

"He was barely breathing Bakugo, he's gone to the hospital." He took a few steps closer to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm driving there now."

"P-Please please take me with you!" I begged, falling onto my knees in front of him. "P-Please, I have to see him!" I begged once more, my voice cracking and my body trembling. The whole class was stunned at my actions. The nerd looked stunned. Aizawa nodded, helping me up. Not another word was said until Deku spoke.

"C-can I please come too?" He spoke in his normal nervous 'sweet' tone. Aizawa nodded his head as he turned around. Deku and I both followed him and got into his car.

*time skip*

3rd person pov

Aizawa had pulled into the parking area of the hospital. As soon as the car doors unlocked, Bakugou was out, running like the wind to the main reception. Almost tripping over his own feet on the way inside. 

"Shoto Todoroki, which room number is he in?" He asked while in a rush. The receptionist clicked a few things on her computer before speaking,

"They're on the second floor room number 109 but I must in form you that he is currently in surgery and you may not enter his room although you can of course take a seat in the upstairs waiting room if you'd like?" She said sweetly.

"Thank you" was all Bakugou could say after that. He rushed towards the stairs, sprinting up them, tears flowing, skipping two steps at a time and almost tripping over himself once again. He sprinted down the long hall until he was outside room 109. He remembered what the nurse had said and knew if he even tried to enter, it would cause chaos. He grabbed a chair from the waiting room and brought it outside Todoroki's surgical room. He couldn't sit down just yet. His adrenaline was still rushing and his stress levels had risen. He would not be able to sit and rest just yet. He paced outside the door for a few minuets until Aizawa and Midoriya had seen him and walked over to him. 

No one said a word. Bakugo started pacing faster and eventually started biting his nails. He had a lump in his throat which made his chest ache. Or was his chest aching from the worry and concern for the one he loved? Shoto Todoroki? His eyes were watering and although he had stopped crying a few minuets ago, he couldn't hold it for any longer. His tears soon fell, rolling down his cheeks and underneath his chin just to dry up while others took their place. The blood filled scream he had heard earlier on and the siren after that kept on ringing in his ears. It was on going and it was getting to him. Aizawa tried to comfort him but Bakugo just seemed to push him away. The ambulance sirens soon started to ring in his ears as well as all the other things.

Then everything stopped as he heard a door open. A doctor walked out, taking a deep breath. 

"Are you 3 here to see Shoto Todoroki?" He asked. The doctor was young. Maybe a few years older than Todoroki and Bakugou. He was good looking yes, but he gave off a weird vibe. It was in between a good and a bad kinda vibe. Bakugo stopped pacing and looked at the doctor.

"Can we see him? Please!?" He begged.

"He's awake but isn't fully conscious yet so he won't be able to move around or talk much." The doctor said, "but yes, you're more then welcome to come see him." He spoke as he opened the door so the 3 of them could walk in. Bakugo walked in first, soon rushing over to the boy with bandages wrapped around his waist line up to his chest.

"My poor baby" He sighed as he placed a hand softly onto the injured boys cheek, rubbing his thumb up and down slowly. His eyes filled with tears as he stared down into the boys eyes. His chest felt heavy and his heart was throbbing.

"I'm sorry" He hiccuped from all the crying he had done. He leant down, placing his head in the crook of Todoroki's unusually cold neck. "I love you so fucking much" he whispered into his ear.

Midoriya and Aizawa had heard this, even the doctor did. Midoriya looked furious. He thought that what he did would make Bakugo drift away from Todoroki. He tried to make Todoroki look weaker so that Bakugo would think lowly of him. But that didn't seem to work. It just brought Bakugo closer to Todoroki and further from Midoriya. Midoriya was absolutely furious.

Aizawa stood there not really showing he was shocked but he sure as hell was.

Bakugo felt arms, lightly wrapping around him. Then he heard a soft, damaged, breaking voice.

"I love you too" it said. Bakugo was shocked. Todoroki was holding him and talking? He was relieved. Bakugo held onto Todoroki slightly tighter which Todoroki didn't seem to mind but why was the Doctor so furious about this?

Cliffhanger ish? Not really but yeah. I had the sudden urge to write so then I wrote and then finished the chapter so yeah.