12. Did I hear him right?

Todoroki's pov

"Oi, halfie" I looked up from where I was sitting and met eyes with Bakugou.

"Oh Bakugou, do you need something?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. He looked at me as if I had just said something stupider than the things Kaminari says.

"Aizawa just told us to go and 'talk' with our partners so hurry the hell  up." He told me.

"Oh, I must've zoned out." I said in a hushed tone. "I'll be right there" I uttered.

"Can't you see? Your bag's already packed now let's go."he pointed out. I looked over to the floor where my bag was standing to see it was already zipped up and packed.

"S-sorry" I stuttered while getting up. "Where are we going to go to talk about it?" I asked kinda curious.

"My dorm, where the hell else would we go?" He said while turning around and walking off, I quickly followed after him. I hummed in response soon after I realized I hadn't replied. The walk to his dorm was silent but he would glance at me every few minuets which made me a bit tense while I gripped onto the strap of my bag slightly. 

"Can I go and change before we talk?" I asked, my body facing him but my eyes looking over his shoulder. We were now standing outside his dorm. He looked at me then unlocked his dorm.

"Go, and keep in mind, I don't have all day." He huffed before entering his dorm. I nodded before he closed his door, starting to head off a few doors down to my dorm. He seemed calmer today, maybe there was something on his mind, or maybe he's just feeling un-well.

                                                                       »Timeskip«

"Hey Bakugou?" I asked while knocking on his dorm room door. I heard a book close then a draw open. After a bit the door creaked open.

"Took ya long enough." He scoffed before leaning onto his door frame crossing his arms in front of his stomache. I hummed in response. 

                                                                       •Bakugou's pov•

"What held you up?" I asked, a smirk tugging at my lips. I was about to mess with my secret model. "You weren't doing anything unnecessary, were you?" I asked swapping sides on my door frame. (If you know what I mean by 'unnecessary things' then you know what I mean, if you don't then why tf are you reading my book? You're too young, scram.) He gave me a confused look before realizing what I meant.

"No Bakugou, I don't do things like... that" He said while looking to the side down the hall. 

"If you say so~" I teased. "Well? Are you coming in or not?" I asked stepping inside my dorm. He nodded and stepped inside. I reached over to the door handle closing my door. I heard his and my phone ping. I went over to my desk to see what why my phone pinged. It was a message from the 2A group chat from Aizawa. I looked over at Icy-Hot who was also looking at his phone. I opened the message and saw the assignment Aizawa had told us do.

                                                                       •Bakugou's phone•