At that point, I just felt like getting up and leaving the café. So I awkwardly just tried to finish my drink, but at the corner of my eye I spot two wolves sitting in front of each other, gazing into each other's eyes endlessly. It was a straight couple, but even looking at them made me fantasize about looking at [Y/N]'s eyes. I couldn't wait to see him, which I would in about an hour. However, I wished I did sooner because of the stupid conversation Bill was having with the others.

"So Legoshi! When are you going to lose your virginity?" he chuckled, leaning his heavy arm against my shoulder. How the heck does he know? "Hey, I could smell that virgin stench on you from miles away!"

"Do you know about that cute new grey wolf in drama club?" Tao said.

"You mean Juno?"

"Hey! Legoshi already knows her name," Aoba replied.

"Ooh! Sounds promising," Bill teased, "You know, I could tell you some stuff to get her on you."

Just the other day, he and I were in a bloody brawl. Maybe if I graduate school and become an adult, things will get easier. At least easier than they are now.

"Let's just get going," I pleaded after Bill's short lecture about sex and romantic stuff. Wish I didn't listen to any of that.

We reached the location given to us quickly thanks to Aoba's online map he installed and often used whenever he wanted to go outside the school. He knew most places out here, including the café we had eaten in for a break which was why we ate there rather than somewhere else. There wasn't much to it, just a huge empty space with podiums being set up for each statue and a stage where the performers will play. From what I've heard, [Y/N] would be playing there. That made me happy that I'd be watching him, up there, do his first performance as a student of Cherryton Academy. I had never heard him play before, but I hoped I'll hear him up on stage.

"Are you the people from the drama club?" someone said. It appeared to be a little mouse with a clipboard. He wore a white tee and cute little tiny jeans as casualwear, which seemed to be what everyone else was wearing. There were usually other schools coming to join but it seemed like it was completely wiped out of other people. Looking around, there were only a few people from other clubs which were invited. Drama, art, choir, and that one. I don't even want to mention which club that was because the leader was, well, a supposedly innocent rabbit. Turns out she wasn't.

"Yeah, we're here for the club meetings," Bill said, beaming down to the tiny mouse.

"Just wait at the stage, it'll begin quite soon," he said, pointing towards the stage which was on the far end of the dirt patch surrounded by bushes and trees.

"Thanks," Bill replied, walking forward as we followed.

The podiums were large and tall, just about the height of my neck. It would be where we had to move our dinosaur to but our team decided to just create a new one since the last one was getting old. There was a hollow one in the middle with scaffolding and paper materials scattered around it, which was in the center. I knew that would be the meteor, a place where a couple can light a candle together which symbolized their relationship which would last on forever.

I wish I could do that with [Y/N].

The stage wasn't pretty big; it was as big as the one we have at school. There stood multiple animals which seemed to operate the festival's stalls and attractions. What I noticed was that there were only carnivores in the meeting, which I completely understood, but it felt weird to see no animals as small as that obtuse little rabbit. I was glad that I was unable to see her because she made me disgusted from thinking about a single memory of her. The attack in the fountain, the time where she got down on her knees; neither made me feel secure.