Chapter 3

Jimins POV

I went to the stage for my show and scanned to find the club crowded with people like bees. I start my routine......
(Just imagine)

While being half naked and swirling in the pole i was lost in thoughts I am disgusted with myself why did he (han) sold me here? Why l was born as an omega, why just why?
Money was being thrown to the floor by rich Alphas I don't know why l felt the need to burst out crying right there, l know it's noty forst time but this feeling will never end, just like my unworthy life.

"HE JUST WANT A DICK, SUCH A WHORE"

"BE READY TO GET WRECKED, OMEGA"
"I WOULD MAKE YOUR HOLE RED BRUISED LOOSE AFTER WHORE"

My inner Omega whined but l continued rolled my hips my hole was full on display.....

After some time i stood up collected the money bowed and left.

I gave the money to them and went to my room and burst out crying why, why, why crossed my mind. Two weeks l will be 25 year old, year when the real hell begin, yeah l will be sold through auction to an Alpha.l am not expecting a fairly tale life after the auction, where i would have a nice alpha who would care for me, cuddle me, say sweet things to me, have pups, l know that is impossible all the Alphas are cruel, merciless and would treat me like a rag doll just for pleasure nothing more, nothing less.

I looked at the time it was 5:45,i have to get ready. I cleaned my body and put on fishnet  Tank top and black net shorts and went to VIP Lounge and got inside there was an alpha about early 30s eyeing me.

He touched his lap indicating me to sit with a heavy heart and non cooperating omega i straddled his lap his scent was to itchy. He put his hand on my hips and said

"Move."
I rocked my hips and start...... he then me to the floor and i fell on it with a thud.

"Get on your knees and open your Filthy mouth Omega"

Winter(jimins omega) rubbed her inside me as a sign of consoling both her and me. I got up on my knees and part my mouth and he slammed his dick in my mouth humiliation, regret, anger, sadness passed through my mind pushing all these thoughts i swirl my tongue  with disgust he harshly grab my head and slam into me with force my throat hurt , tears pooled in my eyes, he came in me and ordered not ot spill that and i gulped it....

Many alphas like him ce and do what they wanted just to have pleasure for them some just wanted to abuse me it's 9 pm Taemin..........

Time skip.

(Just imagine he fucked, beat, abuse him to the EXTEND )

I couldn't move my limbs, i layed like a lifeless doll tears down my face Taemin left me after 4 or more hours of continuous abusing. I don't know how l slept just darkness slept....... or unconscious

Jungkook POV

I was checking the files files for the meeting when i received a mail from 'FOX X'  I know its a club and they are inviting me for an omega auction.

Omega name:Park Jimin
                Age :25 years (as of October 13)

which is two weeks later, they invited me because i am a multimillionaire and Unmated pure bred ALPHA.

I was thinking whether to go or not going there won't hurt at least, i am sure i don't need that Omega(we will see), he is not worth just a slut like every omega and i would get a better one in a second. Mate is just worthless all are i thought and internally scoffed.

At last I decided to go just to have a drink and if possible or feel like it to get laid (sure........) I haven't got laid for the past 3 or 4 months and even spent the rut alone because i didn't want any omega.I never invite any Omegas in my house or in particular my bedroom, i wont allow it nor i lke it.

"We must be careful to not define
the meaning of love on our own experience
but, on the solid truth of what love
itself defines itself as:it's kind
it's patient, it is not self seeking."

_____________________________________________

🎀So  I have changed the Jungkook mother Jin from omega to beta, i dont know whether i have used it anywhere else but i changed it from characters so don't be confused.

🎀 Jimin is sold at the age of 25 because after 25 only male omegas become fertile (only male ). Male omegas have thier first heat on the age 16 the and in the first few heat they dont became pregnant, cause of fertility. It only applies to male omegas.(the age of selling and year of first heat female omegas also dont get preg for only first heat but it's not imp for this book now)

I know it's a small chapter but  I Hope you like the chapters, vote and follow if you like and I couldn't update it cause of exams sorry.
(888 words)

Love y'all 💜💜❤️