"That's absurd, Hatter. Why don't you get those cards on your own? After all, you're the one who's leaving." you said sick of his attitude.

  You knew that talking back to him wouldn't fix anything. Besides his fakeness, there was also stubborness when it came to his decisions and desires. It was exasperating to listen to his abnormal orders everyday.

  "Don't worry, I'll play too. But for now, you will do it for me."

  "And what if I won't do it?" Hatter began to laugh loudly after your question.

  "You die." his laughter stopped and he continued. "Don't take it personal, I'll be also sending Chishiya. He offered to and I had to accept."

  Everything made sense now. Your eyes went back on Chishiya, who kept that smirk, with an emotionless look into his eyes. He was the one who suggested this idea to Hatter. You were sure of it. But for what reason could he possibly have done it? He just threw himself in a fire with you. That also meant that you'll be playing every game with him. Now it was impossible for you to forget about his existence and impossible for him to ignore you as he said. He must be aware of it, so it only got you wondering again why did he suggest it.

  "Do I even have a choice?" you sarcastically asked, knowing already Hatter's answer.

  "No." the man said smiling at you and you offered him a disgusted look.

  "Can I go now? I might as well enjoy the rest of this day, until I start risking my life for your useless ass."

  "And here I thought we'd be good friends. This truly makes me sad, Y/N. But you can go. Enjoy your day and good luck!"

  You didn't bother replying, so you walked out of the room. Once again you got unlucky, but this time it was only Chishiya's fault. Him and his stupid ideas will get you killed one day.

  You knew the blonde was behind you, probably ready to tease you about it. You didn't look back at him, continuing to walk, until he grabbed your wrist. You were now facing him as you tried to escape his grip.

  "Let go, you asshole. Didn't you ruin my life enough? I thought you wanted desperately to ignore me."

  "Will you shut up for a second?" he said as he started to walk towards a random room, still not letting go of your arm.

  He walked the both of you into a room. It seemed like no one was staying in there, which was totally alright with you since you were sure the conversation will lead to some yelling.
  Chishiya finally let go of you and closed the door.
  The two of you were now staring at each other. He had a blank expression, while you were sending him poisonous looks.

  "Explain yourself. I'm according you only five minutes to bullshit me." you broke the silence.

  "I know you figured out the fact that I suggested the idea to Hatter. There's a good explanation, though."

  "Elaborate."

  "I'm planning on stealing the cards." your attention was now finally caught by him. "In order to do so, Hatter needs to fully trust me. And what other way than bringing him a big amount of cards?"

  "Alright, that's clever. But, what does this have to do with me? You can easily do it by yourself. You don't need me."

  "That's true, but you could be useful. That's why I decided to add you to this plan. Kuina already agreed to it."

  So that's what he told her when he stormed out of her room, right after you came in.

  "You're absolutely unbelievable! What makes you think that I want to be part of your stupid plan? You could easily get caught and killed."