"You're giving me pimples Mark."

"That's cause you don't like everything from Tim Hortons. Only if you did, you wouldn't get those pimples."

"YOU'RE giving me pimples Mark not Tim Hortons. Atleast it's better than Starbucks."
"True." Both of them nodded in agreement.

"When is the sun going down? I want the stars." Renjun whined, not liking the heat one bit.

"Let's go in the water then. I'm feeling VERY hot right now." Jeno, Yuri and Renjun ran towards the sea,  ready to dive in the cold water.

Soon the trio–Lia, Yerim and Chenle came back with all sorts of drinks. Noticing the lack of people   around the area made them wanna question Doyeon and Mark, who still were very invested in their own debates.

"Lia, come on in, the water feels really good." Jeno yelled while splashing water on Renjun, unleashing the tiny beast in him.

"Coming~." Lia sang back, grinning to the other two.

"Mission Jeno– Go."

"I wanted to punch her in the face not gonna lie. Like what do you want me to do? Eat the medicine to confirm it's not poison. And then she had the audacity to say that I was rude and it was bad customer service. Madam I do not eat medicines like snacks you know." Hyewon ranted about the type of customers she encountered in the past.

"Can i quit once we get back." Jisung chuckled and slowed down his pace so that hyewon doesn't get left behind.

"What? You're never escaping Jisung. You're stuck with me and those guests." She answered seriously and then laughed at his reaction.

As they were joking and going in whatever direction their legs were taking them to, someone walked past them bumping shoulders with Hyewon.

Hyewon turned around expecting an apology from the stranger,just to be greeted by their back. Anyone who knew Hyewon would know that she was short tempered and this person not apologising for bumping into her really set her off.

"Excuse me." The stranger turned around, lowering their sunglasses.

"Ugh what do you want. Don't you see I'm talking to my friends." They answered, just adding more fuel to her fire.

"You just bumped into me you know."

"Oh so you want to apologise, its okay go ahead quick get on your knees, I don't have all day." The stranger along with her friends smirked at Hyewon's angered expression.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves and not kill the girl in front of her. Right when she was about to speak, the girl intrupted and walked past her towards Jisung, who was very confused and scared about what was happening.

"Who is this cutie you're with?" The girl touched his shoulder to which he awkwardly smiled, clearly uncomfortable by her touch.

"Wanna ditch this bitch and hang out with us."
"Maybe we can show you some good time." The so called chick's grinned, purposely sticking closer to Jisung to infuriate her more.

"Let's go Jisung." Hyewon attempted to drag Jisung along but a hand got hold of her wrist and roughly turned her around.

"What's the hurry huh. I was just beginning to have fun, you can't leave that quick." The girl smirked, motioning her chicks to get hold of jisung.

"leave." Hyewon said in a serious tone, sending shivers down their spines bur they kept their composure to make it seem like they weren't scared of her.

"You think you can scare me? Think again. What can a small girl like you do?" The Girl dug her long pointed nails on her skin. Waiting for Hyewon to show even a little bit pain or discomfort.

Although, Hyewon's expression never changed from the serious look. In fact she started looking alot more scary. It was annoying the girl and with no second thought she slammed Hyewon's wrist into the brick wall near by.

Scrunching her nose at the slight pain, She had held back enough. Jisung took notice of her other fist, tiny sparks of purple swirling around it.

The girl was about to get hold of her wrist again but Hyewon was alot faster this time and got hold of her arm, this time digging her nails on the girl's skin, as she tried to get her arm back.

"Touch both of us again and I swear the next thing you see are the depths of hell."

"What the hell Jaemin are you seeing this shit?" Jaerin and Jaemin stood a little away from the scene watching the girl and her group's actions.

"I'm surprised the three of them aren't buried into the sand yet." Jaerin said shocked how the girl kept her cool.

"I mean if I was a girl and someone almost broke my wrist and kept on touching my potential lover like that I'd totally slap them across their face twice or thrice." Jaemin answered, also shocked by Hyewon keeping her cool.

"Same. Maybe break their nose I don't know?" She threw some punches here and there showing off her skill.

"Touch both of us again and I swear the next thing you see are the depths of hell."

"Woah my bestie is such a bad bitch. We love to see it, don't we?"

As they were watching Jisung and Hyewon walk away from the scene. The girl dropped down on the ground, all heard was the sound of her sobbing.

"now now why the fuck is SHE crying?" Jaerin looked over to see a huge rock right beside the girl. Soon the sobs turned to laughter, the girl started laughing like a maniac. A smirk spread all over her face, her mascara and lipstick smudged from her rubbing her face. Her eyes glanced at the stone and as if both Jaerin and Jaemin knew what was about to happen, they gave each other the look.

The girl stood up and was about to throw the rock towards Hyewon.

"yO hold up what is this." Jaerin got hold of her wrist using her power and Jaemin took the the rock out of her hand.

"Why won't my hand move? You're behind this aren't you. I don't care on what you're doing but let go of me." She snarled.

"And why should I?"

"That bitch. How dare she humiliate me? Send me to hell– as if. She's all talk." The girl laughed crazily, scaring her chicks.

"Dang lil mama you is such a loser." (I've heard this on tiktok and I felt like adding this)

"You have a nice voice and a nice face. You could've been a star if it wasn't for your attitude." Jaemin added.

Jaerin let of the girl and Jaemin threw the rock far away from the girl, making sure there weren't any more.

"Also she can do alot more than just send you to hell." Jaerin turned around and said before following Jaemin, who went back to spy mode.

" Jaerin turned around and said before following Jaemin, who went back to spy mode

Finally an update. Sorry to keep ya'll waiting.

Also like 850 views–damn.

<3