17♮

"When is he gonna wake up".
"oH OH is he waking up"?
"He is not even moving. Are you sure he's gonna wake up soon"?
"They are so cute OMG".
"Stop screaming they'll wake up, I didn't take a picture yet".
"Quick quick take one".
"Can ya'll just shush".
"I brought UNO just in case, should we play now"?
"Watch me win you dumbshits".

And that's how the group played 6 rounds of UNO, their friendships on the string. They literally forgot that Jaemin and Jaerin were in the room sleeping, they couldn't care less, well all except Mark and  Doyeon.

"I SWEAR I'LL HELP YOU WITH THR ROOM 9 GUEST, DON'T PUT 4+". Hyeri shouted and everyone stared at her, it was the first time she ever spoke loudly in front of everyone. "What he is gonna put 4+, you expect me to be quiet"? She reasoned.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek then". Donghyuck joked and received some slaps on the shoulder.

"Fine fine, tell us something that happened in China while you were there, anything".

"Uh you can put 4+ instead". Hyeri answered.

"No no you gotta tell us". He pressured, the others made gestures not to ask more and put 4+. He just wouldn't listen.

"Just put 4+ hyung". Chenle said scared of what would happen next. Yerim told him about the powers the girls held, no doubt Hyeri was the 3rd powerful one after Doyeon and Hyewon. Her powers were not only special but
.
.
.
.
.
.
deadly.

"I won't until she tells us". He kept on boiling her blood, She was close to moving his body to the ocean floor of the Pacific Ocean.

"Let's just end the game, I'm kinda hungry how about we order some food". Renjun tried changing the topic and everyone agreed.

"I'm going out call me when the delivery arrives I'll bring up the food". Hyeri said getting up and dusting her pants.

As she was about to leave, a voice interrupted and it seriously got on her nerves.

"Why can't you tell us, huh? Did you do something bad". He laughed. Hyeri turned on her heels. Eyes turning into a deep orange, she lifted her hand up, pulling a knife kept on the table, setting in right at the place the jugular vein is, using her powers.

Everyone's eyes widened, they all assumed this wouldn't end well if they didn't stop Hyeri.

"You would want to ask that again". Hyeri threatened adding a little force to the floating knife.

"Hyeri unnie stop, don't do that".
"Hyeri noona please don't". Jisung and Lia pleaded with puppy eyes. Hyeri for sure couldn't resist those.

"Ugh fine whatever". She said and the knife flew back itself on the table.

"Be careful with your words next time, Lee Donghyuck". Hyeri glared and left the room.

"Oh mY gOd I Almost died". Haechan blurted out. "We told you to stop yet you didn't, so NoT oUr PrObLeM". Renjun rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys talking about". Everyone turned their heads to the bed where sat Jaemin smiling.

"YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE". Chenle Screamed and Yerim immediately put her hand over his mouth before he screamed again.

"I'll go call the doctors". Doyeon said and the rest rushed near jaemin.

"Jaerin-ah wake up". Hyewon shaked her best friend.

"Huh what happened". Jaerin jumped up scratching her head.

"I mean look for yourself". Jaerin turned to see a smiling Jaemin. She stared at him for a minute and turned back to Hyewon.