The Girlfriends ♊️♈️♎️(Fixed)

A/N: No, I am not doing a Captor grubs story for this story, I wish though. Also I'm a big Solara shipper so Aradia is in this captor along with Latula. The Psiioniic's name is Simon.

Sollux and Mituna were getting dressed for dinner, and Simon was preparing dinner. Aradia and Latula were coming over and your dad wants them both to come over. It's not like it's been the first time, but he said he wanted to talk to them again. He met Latula, but that was once and it was only when she was baby. He was friends with her mother, so he came by to her house a few times. Sollux came down stairs and came to the kitchen.
"Dad, Mituna ith having trouble getting hith thocks on," he said. The Captor family had strong lisps so it's hard to say somethings.
"Okay, do you mind watching dinner for me," Simon asked
"No, what ith it?" Sollux asked
"Chicken Alfredo with thrimp?" He said.
"What, no garlic bread?" Sollux asked
"It'th in the oven," he said.
"Alright," Sollux said.
"Tuna, I'm coming in," Simon said.
"Okay," Mituna said.
As Simon walked in he saw Mituna with his socks on his feet, but his shoes on backwards.
"I think I did something wrong," he said.
"Well, you got them backwards," he said.
"Oh," Mituna said.
"I see you been practicing," he said
"Yeah, I wanna impreth Tulip," he said
" You really love her that much," Simon stated.
Mituna nodded and saw that he had his shoes were already on his feet. Simon and Mituna heard the doorbell ring. They knew they came, but they were early.
"Sol, get the door!" Simon said.
Sollux got the door and saw Aradia and Latula. Aradia was wearing a red lace dress, black ankle boots, her long brown hair in a bun, and wearing the bracelet that Sollux gave her when they first started dating. Latula was wearing her red glasses as usual, blue skinny jeans, a blue dress shirt tucked in her pants, and black boots. She actually looked nice, Sollux told them to come in and sit down on the couch.
"Dinner is almost ready, just wait a bit," he said. Mituna and Simon came downstairs and saw them together sitting on the couch.
"Sol, how's dinner going?" Simon asked. "It's better than my cooking," he said.
"That's means a yes," Simon said.
"Yep," he said.
"Tulip, how are you?" Mituna asked.
"Just fine, babe," she answered. Sollux came to the living room and gave Aradia a kiss on the cheek and said dinner is ready. Mituna and Sollux guided the girls to dinner room table. Sollux pulled up a chair for Aradia and Mituna did the same for Latula.
"So, Aradia, Latula, how... How long have you been dating Sollux and Mituna ?" Simon asked
"Well, I been with Mituna for sometime now, I think 3 or 4 years now," she said.
"Oh, okay, Aradia?" he said.
"Well, I knew him since the second grade, but we've dating for 2 years," she replied while blushing a bit.
"So,I wanted to check and see about you two and both of your sisters, do you think they could come over sometime?" Simon asked. Then they all choked up a bit. Aradia's older sister, Damara Megido, isn't the nicest person you wanna be around with especially with her lewd talk in Japanese. Terezi is actually person who rather the have your boyfriend's parents to meet, even though she's blind.
"Uhh... I....well, I guess it could be nice with Terezi, but my sister is way to busy to see you, Mr. Captor," Aradia said. She had to lie, everyone and I mean everyone knows that Damara isn't a real person to be around with, unless she's in the bed with them.
"Oh, what's your sister's name again?" Simon asked.

Dad stop asking so many questions, Sollux thought.

"Uh, Damara Megido,sir," Aradia answered.
"Oh....I met before her," he said,"she's really explicit, she tried to flirt with me once."

Don't tell me, Sollux thought.
She did, didn't she, Aradia thought.
Why, and with a grown man. How low have she gotten, Latula thought.
And they thay I need help, Mituna thought.

"I'm so sorry, sir," Aradia said,"I promise I will keep her away from you as far as possible."
"No,no,no, it's okay, I'm just surprised someone as young as her, can speak like that," he said
"So, anyways, AA, tell dad about your works for archeology," Sollux suggested.
"Oh, I'm into archeology, it's really....." Then she was cut off my Latula
"YAHN, that's so boring, let's talk about me and Mituna's new skateboard tricks," she said.
Then all through the night it went really well, Simon got along with the girls, nobody had to worry about Damara again, and the boys were happy that their dad was getting along with their girlfriends. Simon dropped off the girls at their houses and went back home. He called the boys to come downstairs and talk.
"So, who's red panties, which I found in the dryer this morning, belong either girlfriend?" he asked.
Both of the boys gulped after that question.

A/N: So Sollux and Mituna ages: Mituna- 19 y.o. staying home for the break. Goes to college.
Sollux- 17 y.o. Computer genius and going to high school.
Comment if you know which girlfriend it belongs to.