Mahira: haan obviously... Kyun ki mahira sharma banna asaan nahi hai..

( Yes obviously because it's not easy to become mahira sharma )

Sana laughed loudly!

Sana:

Mahira sharma banna bohot asaan hai...aab paras ko hi dekh le...

( It's very easy to become mahira sharma। Just look at paras! )

Wo toh paras chabra se already paras sharma baan chuka hai...

( He has already become paras sharma from paras chabra)

.

Asim laughed...

Paras: bohot ho raha hai tera aab! Itni insecurity or jealousy bilkul theek nahi hai...

( It's enough! Having so much insecurities and jealousy is not right)

Sana:

mere liye kya theek hai or kya nahi wo mai dekh lungi.. Tu apna game theek kar!

(I will see what is right for me and what is not.. you fix your game!)

Jo gf tune baanaya, wo tere pe bohot Trust karti hai, same ghar pe hote hue teko haar pal mahira k saath dekh k kaisa feel hota hoga, socha hai kabhi?

( The gf you made, she trusts you a lot! She sees you everytime with mahira and did you ever think how she feels to stay in the same house and see something like this? )

.

Paras: tu mere personal life k baare mein kuch maat bol...

( Don't talk about my personal life)

Sana: tere baare mein baat karne mein mujhe koi bhi interest nahi hai...bas itna hi bolungi agar asli maard hai na, toh ladkiyo k sahare khelna chodh de!

( I have no interest in talking about you... all I will say is if you are a  real man, then stop playing with the help of girls!)
.

Sana threw the matki ( pot) and winked at sid who was in an extreme shock!

She gave her hand and sid held it, then he carefully took her towards the gate!

She entered and he locked the door!

.

He was looking at her, many questions were in his mind right now!

The way she talked to paras, made him shock!

Because she herself said that she liked paras in the first day!

But now everything is puzzled!

.

After that, everytime sid got the key and he took sana with him Making sana shock and arti frustrated!

Sana threw the matkis with valid reasons!

Paras was trying his best to end this task by a dirty strategy because mahira was already Out..

But he wasn’t able to do so as sid was doing the task perfectly by using his physical strength!

Now only sana, arti and himanshi was left...

This time asim got the key and he told himanshi to come with him!

Sana already knew that himanshi will throw her matka because himanshi didn’t like the way sana got so much love and attention in such a less period of time.

.

Himanshi threw sana's matka making sid sad!

Asim should have known that sana is stronger and she should be the Queen!