CHAPTER 18 : NEW ISLAND

{First of I wanted to thank you all for the reads like 5k is crazzzzzyyyyy. I never thought this would get this attention, so thank you. Second of all I wanted to apologize for not being able to write something for sometime like it's been weeks I suppose. It's just life is fucking me really hard rn 🙂. And I apologize cuz the chapter is too small and nothing rlly interesting I suppose. Everything will be back to normal soon, I hope. So thank you all for bearing with me... And I also won't blame you if you stopped reading this and-.... Let me shut my pie hole and let you all enjoy. Thank you again! 😊}

.
.
.
.
**
??? : Hey... It's going to be alright...... You're going to be alright..... I-I am going to be alright....everything's going to be alright.....

??? : Please....Dont leave me! I-I can't do this without you! P-please.....

**
??? : I really don't understand you.....

??? : To be honest I also don't understand me...

**
??? : Isn't this exciting, Darling!? This feeling!?

??? : ......

??? : How boring......

**
??? : What am I? Who am I? Why do I even exist....? Why...... Why..... Why....

**
______________________________________

CHAPTER 2 : SEA AND PUNISHMENTS
SINS AND COCONUTS _____________________________________
DAILY LIFE
______________________________________

I opened my eyes from what seemed to be a dream. I was sweating and I could feel my face was warm. I shot up from my bed panicked.

F/N : Where am I...?

As I looked around I realized I was in my cottage. I almost forgot that I along with some others are stuck in an island, forced to participate in a killing game.

So what I saw yesterday was....really real...?....... I don't know if I can trust anyone anymore...... What if they-..... No... You shouldn't think like that.

It's all my fault.... If I just helped nagito with cleaning duty.... I could've prevented the killing.... If I just wasn't stupid....Why didn't I...... Why do I feel the need to..........

I layed back down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

_Hajime POV_

I headed to the hotel restaurant with dreary, sullen footsteps.

Mahiru : Ah...Hajime...you're already here... Good morning...

Kazuichi : Y-Yo...

Mikan : Good..... Morning....

Just as I thought the atmosphere in the restaurant is pretty gloomy. But after what happened yesterday....thats to be expected.

Hiyoko : Huuh? You guys don't look so good. Your faces all look like you just attended two funerals in a row.

I guess some people don't feel sad... I observed the room searching for a certain Guitar girl, But that person was missing.

Mikan : That's,like....what happened...! Byakuya and...Teruteru got killed..!

Hiyoko : I'm not talking to you, you ugly bitch!

Mikan : Waaaaah! Wh-why are you always so mean to me!?

Hiyoko : Still, I understand about Mr.Ham hands, but is there even a reason to be sad about Teruteru's Death?

Kazuichi : Wh-what the heck do you mean.....?